This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

my full tilt goals and achivements.

• Luckmitteskill
      Luckmitteskill
      Bronze
      i m going to post updates and some hands to this tread and also update my roll.I lost unfortunately my first bankroll in full tilt then made deposite to pokerstars and i m +600$ in there now.started with 50.now i got 50 dollars in full tilt and im starting to build up bankroll(i bought new pc with money i earned in stars)
      first i thought i ll but 10$ in and loose it.since i havent played any poker about 1 month i missed it and wanted to gamble.i managed to get 50$ and now im sticking to bankroll management like i did in pokerstars.in there i ve made my money with heads up,tourneys and full ring no limit 2.I m going to do same in tilt.for example i played 105k hands in nl2 @pokerstars with 4.29bb/100 .but also bonuses gave me a lot of rakeback since i payed 103$ rake.bb/100 not very high but i played 24 tables always.In tilt is 16 max and i m trying to get better bb/100 in here.I m not sure yet am i geting rakeback or not.i joined with pokerstrategy and got my first capital to full tilt in here.

i ve already started a bit with heads up super turbo 2$ buy in and if i got more time i ll be playing full ring nl2.bankroll not enough big to play tourneys yet.i got a bit different bankroll management for tourneys(more nitty)

so far made 1 dollar profit with those heads ups but played like 7 games only.
      //edit played like 15 games more after eating and now my bankroll is 61$
      i had many lowskilled enemys also.

now some goals what i m trying to get soon
      *stick to bankroll management
      *unlock elephant tracker
      *do not make withdrawal before 1500$
  • 1 reply