Question on starting capital

• kocevskiii
      kocevskiii
      Bronze
      I am new here so I pass the Quiz and I choose William Hill poker room and I am waiting my 50 bucks. My question is when I get that starting capital what should I do? I will play poker but when can I make withdrawal? How much money I need to make so I can withdraw or are there some points (like VIP or something) that I must collect for this starting capital so I can make withdrawal?
  • 6 replies
    • Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      No u cant make withdrawal before u get 5000 points on William Hill..
    • kocevskiii
      kocevskiii
      Bronze
      that is a lot :)
    • wasteland
      wasteland
      Gold
      how it is on Cake Poker?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by kocevskiii
      I am new here so I pass the Quiz and I choose William Hill poker room and I am waiting my 50 bucks. My question is when I get that starting capital what should I do? I will play poker but when can I make withdrawal? How much money I need to make so I can withdraw or are there some points (like VIP or something) that I must collect for this starting capital so I can make withdrawal?
      As your status changed to Bronze I assume that you received your starting capital. Congratulations and good luck on the tables.

You can withdraw the money when you play 1000 raked hands or rake $50.

@wasteland: At the moment we are not offering starting capital at Cake Poker.

Greetings,
      Hannes
    • kranck777
      kranck777
      Bronze
      Hi admin. !

Is this good for all site? I am currently hoping to spend my capital on Fulttilt. So would i only have to rake 50$ to be capable to withdraw the original 50$ ? If i win one hand of 50$ is this concider as bonus completed?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kranck777,

If you have got, or are thinking of getting, your starting capital on FullTilt then the requirements for clearing that capital are that you will need to earn 1000 basic FTPs (happy hour points are not included).

Kind Regards,
      -Steve