rakeback? quick Q

• sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      if ur account is dormant for a while does this affect ur rakeback?

I did not recieve rakeback last week after putting in a little FTP return, I played around 40/50 tournaments, and achieved ~500FTPs,

I should have recieved SOME rakeback should I not? Perhaps I'll get some this week :f_eek:

Sabo :club:
  • 8 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      When is rakeback paid?
      Rakeback is calculated for your play between Tuesday and Monday and usually paid out a few days later on the following Friday. However it can occasionally be delayed a few days and we would ask that you wait until Tuesday before contacting support for assistance.

Read this and all will be revealed.
      Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)
      (Prepare to be awed.)
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Done..

knew there was a FAQ somewhere, but cudnt find it lol
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Sabo,

Good to see you back on Full Tilt :)

The FAQ is drawn up from both details confirmed directly by Full Tilt and feedback/info from community members.

My current understanding is that after being dormant, a PokerStrategy linked account should still be entitled to rakeback, but any negative net earned rake balance (if applicable) would need to be cleared first before receiving a further RB payment. The net earned rake balance (either +ve or -ve), gets carried forward until cleared or paid out in terms of RB.

Full Tilt's rules do change from time to time though and can be confusing, so if you do encounter any problems, please contact Full Tilt Support for assistance and if you could let me know of any resultant difference in the FAQ thread, I'll make sure it is updated.

Many thanks and welcome back ;)

Bart
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      i think the problem was that I was in the WSOP Fantasy Poker League,
      then i placed 40th in one of their events, therefore winning the FTP Hat..however, they simply put enough FTPs into your account to purchase the hat from their store, in this case 1400FTPs..

I used those FTPs to purhcase tourney tickets, 1400/1900 FTPs and this obviously affected my rakeback, given that PS can't decipher where the FTPs being used came from i.e. as a prize, and not as a result of raked pots..

My bad :D

thanks EagleStar, shouldn't have any more problems as I got my RB fine yesterday!

On a side note @ EagleStar, How did the Step7 ticket ever come along or is it still in the doldrums waiting to be used ??

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Good to hear that you got your RB, yep hopefully shouldn't have any other problems.

I eventually bust the Step 9 (of 10) seat on UB last year on the 3rd attempt (Where Eagles Dare blog)
      This years attempt on Full Tilt (Where Eagles Dare II) didn't get fully off the ground due to real life issues/lack of spare time. Got a couple up to Step 5 (of 7) but eventually donked off.

Will definately look to do similar challenge again in future, the RB on Full Tilt effectively paid for all the original entries so whilst still a long shot, it's a chance that can pay for itself :P

Speak soon ;)

Bart
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      G'Luck with it if you resume the challenge - look forward to perhaps reading the new blog ! (if it comes about)

• conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I let my betfair account go dormant for quite some time, and found that they refuse to give me the 40% rakeback I originally had.

They offered me 11% rakeback if I rake $100 a month when I questioned them, which was about 4 months ago. not impressed, as this is the only room I have ever known to do such a thing.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      I let my betfair account go dormant for quite some time, and found that they refuse to give me the 40% rakeback I originally had.

They offered me 11% rakeback if I rake $100 a month when I questioned them, which was about 4 months ago. not impressed, as this is the only room I have ever known to do such a thing.
      Hi conall88,

Have you checked out HannesZ's awesome new thread following their transfer to the ongame network.
      It might be that you would now qualify for this and would potentially be more than the 11% you've been offered.

Obviously you'd need to check with Betfair's own support team again, not something we can do from here.

Good luck buddy, hope it works out for you ;)

Bart