Bronze
      I have read a dozen books such as (i still read them):
      Ace On The River (Barry Greenstein) undoubtedly the best book ever
      Doyle Brunson's Super System
      Advanced Concepts of Poker
      David Sklansky - Theory Of Poker
      Cash Game Killer
      The Poker Blueprint by Tri Nguyen and Aaron Davis
      Hold em Poker For Advanced Players By Sklansky and Malmuth ...................
      In this book you will find online in pdf .

Question >?>?>?>?>?>?>?>

sit at the table, my favorite 6 max (multi table 4-6, when I was fit to 8 tables) with the previous finding most cost-effective tables with various datamining software, depending on the poker client (TableScanTurbo, FreePHG, SmartCol-V1-0-6, SpadeIT - Various)
      I have a good run say 7-12 days (the longest I've had 30 days)
      BB/100 around the 3
      VP $ IP 20%
      etc.
      Everything is as it should be but when it come to a bad run all this went to a toilet
      How to resetting my brain when I am in a bad run?
      How to keep THAT MENTAL CONTINUITY IN THE GAME nanonoko?
      In any case thanks for your attention and sorry for bad english
  • 5 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I can't really think of any unique advice for this. I just distance myself from the bad beats, and pat myself on the back for making the right decision, it was just unlucky they sucked out. Also, when you make a mistake, such as calling an all in and then sucking out on your opponent, don't feel good, make it clear to yourself that you made a mistake.

Just don't take the beats personally, distance yourself and focus on playing your game and making the correct decisions.
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • MoneyCraving
      MoneyCraving
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Irooz
      When you win your brain instantly registers it as a positive feeling so when you lose it's going to do the opposite and give you negative feelings.

If you stop feeling so positive after you win and just pat yourself on the back and move on your brain won't register the loss as badly as it would of if you were leaping out of your chair, you see?

Once you have neutral feelings about winning in poker your feelings towards losses will also become neutral. Master this and life will become tilt free! :f_biggrin:

It's easier to say than to do, but do it a few times and it's as easy as saying it.

Try it & gl
      WOW I love this reply, thumbs up!
    • rog011
      rog011
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MoneyCraving
      Originally posted by Irooz
      When you win your brain instantly registers it as a positive feeling so when you lose it's going to do the opposite and give you negative feelings.

If you stop feeling so positive after you win and just pat yourself on the back and move on your brain won't register the loss as badly as it would of if you were leaping out of your chair, you see?

Once you have neutral feelings about winning in poker your feelings towards losses will also become neutral. Master this and life will become tilt free! :f_biggrin:

It's easier to say than to do, but do it a few times and it's as easy as saying it.

Try it & gl
      WOW I love this reply, thumbs up!
      thank you WM for this I also love this replay
      tyytyty
    • rog011
      rog011
      Bronze
      and I did it again
      I'm shooting myself in a legs, again.
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/roganovi
      and this time i get badges for that