Ipoker sng's

• Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Ok, so the rake at the micro sng's on ipoker is sickening but is it beatable?

There isn't a great deal of traffic so to clear my bonus on Titan I'm planning to play every 10 man $1 & $2 sng going which includes don's.

In the dons alone I would need to money in 60% just to break even.

Is this do-able over a couple of thousand sng's or should I just forget my bonus and keep playing cash? (no chance of clearing the bonus playing nl2\4 lol)
  • 4 replies
    • Albeback
      Albeback
      Bronze
      I did clear my bonus on titan playing sngs. I think it is doable. And they are defo beatable despite the rake being that high. I think I had managed a ROI around 15% on the 2$ ones and about 10% on the 1$ ones. However if you manage to climb to the 5$ it will go much faster and if you can manage 6 tables you will have no problems in clearing the bonus I guess. And about 1k sngs should be more than enough to do it.
      You can also play some 1$ MTTs when you reach about 100$ cause they are really soft and if you manage to score in one you will get a nice boost to your bankroll. At least this is what I did.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      2,000 SNGs @ $0.20 of tournament fees each = $400 in tournament fees = 6800 Titanpoints = $55 cleared from bonus + $45 from cash-for-points = 25% rakeback = do-able but probably not worth it.
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by oblitron
      2,000 SNGs @ $0.20 of tournament fees each = $400 in tournament fees = 6800 Titanpoints = $55 cleared from bonus + $45 from cash-for-points = 25% rakeback = do-able but probably not worth it.
      Cheers for the replies. This ^^ is excellent, thanks for that. So, even playing a couple of thousand sng's isn't going to clear my bonus then...

This isn't my main playing account, I opened it to start playing SH with a separate bankroll but realised I'll never clear the bonus ($150) playing cash micro's. I decided to play a set of 16 sng's, they're mega soft but the rake worries me..

If the sng's are beatable with a 10% ROI even with the rake being so high then it's worth it but if not then I'll just forget the bonus.

So yeah, are the sng's on Ipoker really that soft? I don't fancy putting in a shit load of volume just to find out they're not lol.
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      not sure if all ipoker sites are the same but i have been back on titan poker today i left some cash on there and decided to play some of the jackpot SNG's and they appear ultra easy i cant be sure yet as i only played around 8 so far so its no where near enough to say if its just luck or real fishy people playing but i have been ITM 7 out of games which is not the norm for me :D , problem with these jackpot SNG's is you cant really multitable 16 of them :(