Rakeback Screen?!

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Why don't you put up a rakeback page for people to check what they are recieving and what has been deducted?

I only ask as the amount of post in the Full Tilt section of the forum is unreal. The affliate I am registered with has this and surely adding one page to your website would be a great time saver for the future?

Here's a screenshot to show what I mean.

Obviously doesn't affect me, but just a thought for you. :)
  • 8 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey MrMardyBum,

Thanks for the suggestion.
      I am going to ask my colleagues if we are planning something like that and be back for an update.
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Yeah the affiliate I use has this feature too, known as Rake Tracking. Not essential, but useful so you can see exactly how much you expect to be paid and how much has been deducted in fees (if applicable).
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      +9999 it could be so nice after receiving strategy points to know how much rakeback we will receive till that mom.! Go go go PS!:X
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      For now just take the following equation:

MGR$ = [FTP points] // [x]

Where x is:
      9 for FullRing
      6 for SH
      2 for HU

- Gerv
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      For now just take the following equation:

MGR$ = [FTP points] // [x]

Where x is:
      9 for FullRing
      6 for SH
      2 for HU

- Gerv
      True! Don't forget to exclude happy hour points. You can find out how many you need to deduct via the cashier --> My Promotions --> Happy Hour.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      gerv, how accurate is this formula?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      gerv, how accurate is this formula?
      Perfect as long as you deduct happy hours. However, you won't be able to calculate what you've lost to bonuses unless you use the MGR column in your poker tracker. Minus the bonus amount from the MGR then take 27% of what remains after you deduct the bonus.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

as for the RB screen, the situation is as follows:

- Currently, we receive incomplete lists from FTP
      - There are issues with all rakeback infos from FTP, regardless of the affiliate
      - We can't implement the identical overview, as the sheer amount of players does not allow for a simple feeding of the data. Our different tracking links (Free $50 and First Deposit Bonus) also are an issue here
      - As soon as the data we receive from FTP is complete and correct, we'll get working on a similar RB screen, but I don't have an ETA on this

Hadi