I'm back, lol.

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      So i withdrew like all my BR back near the end of may to enjoy some summer holiday whilst i was looking for a part time job before i start collage. I now have spent a stupid amount of money in June :D I have a Job working night shifts at a hotle at weekends. I just got my laptop replaced aswell because it broke so i havnt actually played for like just under 2 months Dont have much "spare" money either as i need a shit load of new clothes before collage starts, so it'll be intresting where i can find some motivation to start playing poker again at low limits :( It was bad timing aswell as i had just started a blog, tbh though i dont know if i'll be bothered with that for now.

So hello everyone (again) =)
  • 2 replies
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Hey

Why don't you create a blog specifically for the purpose of motivating yourself and set some sort of target..

I think that could be fun, also gives you a chance to use your creative side and see if you come up with a challenge which can catch peoples attention - those blogs are my favourite!
      Good to see you back at the 'felt'

Sabo :club:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Your completley right i think.

I've been studeying intentlly the last few days. I'll pick my blog back up in a few days time when i start playing more.

DW, asuming i havnt become a poker tard in the last 2months there will be many big challanges down the line =)