From the UK.....

• BenJohnRhodes
      BenJohnRhodes
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone,

I've been playing poker on and off for a few years now (with relative success) and I stumbled across this website.

I really hope that this website will help me expand my skills as well as meet people I'll be playing against at the tables.

Will be great to hear from anyone in the same boat.

I've gone for the partypoker option..
  • 5 replies
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      Let me be the first to welcome you. If you are serious about expanding your poker game you could not have come to a better website.

Good Luck.

Which bit of the UK are you from btw?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi BenJohnRhodes,

I echo everything that Hopey has said, welcome to the community, it's good to see you.

Look forward to getting to know you better in due course. In the meantime if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, as you can see all of our members are very friendly and helpful here, we're just one big supportive family ;)

Good luck & enjoy your poker,

Bart

@Hopey, re your signature, if you go to "Your Profile" (top left of the forum page), then click on "Edit Signature" followed by "Options" and de-select the box marked "Deactivate BBCode in this signature", your PokerStrategy blog should appear as a convenient hyperlink in your signature ;) Hope this helps, any problems, just shout.
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      thank you sir
    • BenJohnRhodes
      BenJohnRhodes
      Bronze
      Cheers guys, really appreciate the helpful atmosphere.

I'm from York, UK. There's not much of a poker scene round here, but me and a few mates often play.

Am excited about the chance to build my game!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ahhh yeah I'm not sure about the York poker scene to be honest, I'm right at the other end... Hampshire on the south coast.

You might discover some fellow York'ers (is this even a word? :P ) in the following thread:

Set up by Steve (Bu11d0g), my good buddy and fellow Super Mod, it's the place to hang out and discuss everything England related ;)

Good luck with building your game, the strategy material, coaching videos and free live coaching sessions are a great way of learning & developing your game.
      Some will require you to be Bronze/Silver etc status, but you will gain Bronze as soon as you start playing on your tracked poker account.

After a little study, I don't think your home-game friends stand a chance against your awesome-ness :D

Good luck & enjoy your poker,

Bart