Bronze
      good luck hope ya win a million
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he pogodon and jopsikmat1

welcome to our forum!
      Hoping to win a million surely can be a long term goal.
      Short- and midterm you should concentrate on becoming a good and experienced player.
      Contrary to public opinion poker is not about making much money but about making the right decissions. Longterm of course the correct decisions pay out :-)

How can we help you to make the correct decisions:

-see our strategy articles - you already did for the quiz, i guess. my advice: don't read them fast, take your time and make sure you fully understand them

-our videos. Sometimes you don't feel like playing - just watch a video about one of your favourite topics. Enjoy our content!

-live coachings: almost like videos but with the amazing plus of beeing able to interact with our experienced coaches. Take advantage of that, learn actively and your skill will improve like the speed of light!

-last but in my opinion maybe the most important topic: hand evaluation. Every time you play and are not sure if you played well: post the hand in our forum! Our hand judges will have a look and give you advice. I am proud to say that I wouldn't be in Gibraltar if I didn't took that opportunity.
      See this link: Hand Evaluation Boards - What you need to know

A truly amazing time is about to start: the beginning of your poker career. No matter whether recreational or professional player - you can achieve something with PokerStrategy.com!
    • jopsikmat1
      jopsikmat1
      Bronze
      some day i win =)
      thank you for advices :)