This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 42s on BB

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $18.72
      Hero:
      $10.41

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2:diamond: , 4:diamond:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.25) 4:spade: , 2:spade: , J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, MP3 raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.05) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80.

River: ($2.65) 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.40, Hero raises to $3.00, MP3 calls $1.60.

Final Pot: $8.65

I think I played it well. No point overplaying my two pair. If another spade comes on the turn, I can fold PSB. he might be on the flush draw or he has maybe set so I just bet/called flop, check/called turn and river I hit my fullhouse. I have two choices here: lead out 1/2 pot and he would call with flush, two pair, re-raise higher fullhouse and fold if he only had flush draw (that isn´t very likely, because he could check turn for free card) or I could check/re-raise. He would probably bet out 1/2 pot with his flush and it is very hard him to fold for another 1,6$, maybe with Jx. If he puts me all-in then it is just bad luck and I will take that risk.

His bets seemed strong, so only hand that I´m even is A :spade: J, or K :spade: J. So I can´t always put him on the flush and can´t fold my two pair, because I don´t get good enough odds to call his turn bet:)
  • 1 reply