A Couple Questions, Please Answer Mods Ty

• rusty889
      rusty889
      Bronze
      just finished the quiz, put in all my information
      how long is the waiting time?
      also my email registered with pokerstrategy is different than the one from the party poker account. will that make a difference? please say no b/c i dont want to go through the trouble of changing it. ty
      and also party poker hasnt sent me the validation email, hopefully i get in pretty soon but nothing as i just opened the account, will that affect the transfer of the bonus to my account.
      lemme know plz n thx
  • 2 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi rusty889!

It usually takes up to 48 hours (if you don't receive and ID check).
      I don't know for sure, but I think I remember something about that the emails had to be the same. Not sure though... maybe someone will clarify this up. Or if I'll find the topics that were discussing it I'll let you know.
      Also, don't forget to input your Party account to the profile of PokerStrategy when your Party account is active and setup as realmoney. (The cashier thingy)

Regards,
      Ohmu
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi rusty889!

We have to make an ID check. You should have received an email. Please send a copy of your ID to security@pokerstrategy.com. If you want to change your email (and yes: they have to be the same) please write a ticket to our support team.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81