Full Tilt $50 enquiry

• ptortoise
      ptortoise
      Bronze
      Hello.

I started an account at Full tilt, and recieved my $50. (thank you for this and the lessons)

I read above that all i need to do is keep building/maintaining my bankroll, and earning ftp. once i have earned 1000 ftp, all the money in my account at that time is available to withdraw, if I wished.

Im wondering how pokerstrategy benefit from giving me $50. Is there some catch i am missing?

Do i never have to pay back the $50?

Edit: i thought i was posting this in reply to the stickied topic
  • 4 replies
    • MareksVas
      MareksVas
      Bronze
      ps will receive your soul :s_evil:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey ptortoise,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Congratulations on passing the quiz and receiving your starting capital.
      There are "no" hidden catches ;)
      The free $50 Starting Capital is yours to do whatever you please with it once like you said, earned 1000FTPs. NO Tricks, NO gimmicks and I promise we won't take your soul, hehe

Regards,

Kyle.
    • kennyclr
      kennyclr
      Bronze
      We dont have to clear the 1000FTP within 90 days like the everest poker did?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey kennyclr,

Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital:

In order to get the $50 starting capital credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.

Regards,

Kyle.