Is there a way to turn Ftp point into $$?

• 7 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if you can buy a ticket then turn it into T$. But yes, using Full Tilt Point will affect your rakeback.

You can see them all here: Rakeback FAQ

Hope it helps.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      +1

And I can confirm if you buy a tourney ticket and unregister, it gives you back a tourney ticket, not T$.
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      thanks for reply :D
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      The only real way round this is to save enough for something that will sell on ebay and then deposit the cash back to your BR. I know the Zippo lighter sell pretty well if you are a lower limit player. Around £20 - £30. Or if you play a bit higher and rake in quite a few points then Ipods have one of the best resale values out of the FT store.
    • alice8105
      alice8105
      Bronze
      If you cant unregister and get T$ how is it then possibly to get T$??
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alice8105
      If you cant unregister and get T$ how is it then possibly to get T$??
      Theres matrix sng's that can be registered using tourny tickets :)
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Full tilt have made a lot of changes with regard to registration and unregisteration of tournaments in the last year.

Basicly if you stick to these guidelines you can't go wrong as they are pretty standard now.

Cash - if you register for a tournament with cash you will usually be refunded with Tournament dollars if you unregister. Tournament dollars can be exchanged for cash but Full Tilt charge 5% fee.

Tournament Dollars- If you register for a tournament with TD's you will be refunded with the full amount of TD's if you unregister.

Full Tilt Points- This can be tricky and i expect it to change soon but generally it goes like this. If the tournament you register for has a Ticket option you will be given a ticket if you unregister rather than your FTP's, if there is no ticket option you will be given you full amount of FTP's.

Freerolls- if you register for a freerols you will get nothing when you unregister but if it is a satelite and you win through to the next round and unregister you will be given TD's if it is a cash entry tournament or a ticket if the ticket option is active. You will never be awarded cash from this type of registration anymore.

I have used the unregister method many times after qualifying from freerolls and FTP tournaments as the tournaments have been at times i was unable to attend, the best example i can give you is the 20 FTP Sunday Brawl Satelite qualifier. The winner only gets entry to the 3500 FTP satelite tournament, i won and unregistered and got 3500 FTP's credited to my account.

Just an addition to really answer your question, the best way to turn FTP's into cash is to use them to buy into tornaments and make the bubble.

Good luck hope it helps.