My 50 problem

• revolt1
      revolt1
      Bronze
      Hello. i downloaded everest poker using the link and filled in poker nickname on your site. ..kautostar55.. I still have not recieved any starting capital. have i done something wrong? thank you
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey revolt1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

I assume you have passed the quiz?

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • revolt1
      revolt1
      Bronze
      Yes I got an email 4 days ago saying my account is linked With Everst Poker.

I have had a partypoker from you before id is fine.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello revolt1,

please have a look on this page.

There you can check the current status on our website. If you still have question, please contact our customer support.

Best regards,
      Hannes