Hi

• neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new here, but i have some little experience in online poker being break even/marginal winner. Anyway, i had to withdraw my bankroll :f_cry: so i decided to start all over again from smallest stakes and i expect that guidance PS provide will make me do much better this time. :f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey neotesani,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Well you have made a good fresh start so far by signing up with PokerStrategy.com. Feel free to ask any questions about your game or the game it self where you think you may have some leaks.

May I ask what level/game you were playing before? Maybe I can point you in the right direction to start you off.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Sinisa91
      Sinisa91
      Bronze
      hi Neotesani al mozda si i srbin pa se znamo haha:)
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey neotesani,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Well you have made a good fresh start so far by signing up with PokerStrategy.com. Feel free to ask any questions about your game or the game it self where you think you may have some leaks.

May I ask what level/game you were playing before? Maybe I can point you in the right direction to start you off.

Regards,

Kyle.
      5-10NL with a few shots at 25NL. My plan now is to follow BRM (with the exception of 2NL :f_rolleyes: ) and try to survive downswing/actually learn poker, if that make any sense.

P.S. Cao Sinisa, jesam iz Srbije, ali sumnjam da se znamo lol, neverovatno koliko ljudi sa ovih prostora ima na PS.