Register for a freeroll

• lollujo
      lollujo
      Bronze
      I'm considering registering on 888 to play in a Poker Player magazine freeroll. My question is, if I register and download the software through this site, but don't deposit any money, will I still be tracked through this site?

Also, if at some point in the future I do decide to play on the site regularly, would I still be entitled to the first deposit bonus? Or do I need to deposit at the same time as opening my account?
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey lollujo,

To be succesfully tracked through 888 and us you have to download the software through our link 888 Poker

You do not have to make a deposit straight away, you can do this at any time.
      Sorry for quoting:
      The up to $500 bonus is given in two steps:

1. 50% up to $200 instant bonus The bonus will be transferred to your account as soon as you make a deposit. You need to deposit a minimum of $400 in order to claim the entire $200 instant bonus. Before you can cashout you need to have 20 times the amount of the bonus in turnover, which means if you have a bonus of $100 you need to have 20 x $100 = $2,000 in turnover to be able to cash it out. For the full $200 bonus you therefore need $4,000 in turnover.

2. +75% up to $300 bonus Additionally you can receive another bonus of up to $300, making this bonus offer a total of $500. You receive the bonus of 75% of your first deposit as soon as you have collected 10 bonus points for every dollar of the bonus. So for a bonus of $300 you need a total of 10 x 300 = 3,000 bonus points. You have 30 days time to clear the additional bonus.

For full information on 888:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888poker/download

Regards,

Kyle.
    • lollujo
      lollujo
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply, that's good to know. I'll get registered then!

Is this a similar policy with all poker rooms, or will I have to check each one individually when freerolls come up?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Well you can sign up with any Poker Site but from personal experience, I wouldn't go signing up with every Poker Site just because of Freerolls.
      Freerolls don't pay out much and they are very hard to win money because the prizes are usually very small so you might win a couple of $1's here and there and the much bigger ones, for example, WSOP packages are so hard to win.

My advice would be:

If you want to sign up with a site because of the freerolls, sign up through our links and/or codes so you can gain the most out of PokerStrategy.com and the site together. This way you still get to play your freerolls but when you choose to deposit you get to take advantage of first deposit bonus ranging up to $600 :)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      At the moment 888 is having 0.08$ buyin qualifier tournaments for 15k freeroll. first 3 players get practical prizes (I-pad,Sony home cinema, Kindle) and the rest up to 88th place get a ticket for a 15k freeroll wich is to be held on 14.8. at 19:00 GMT.

:f_biggrin: