I and my friend aren't received bonus !!

• phamhai1994
      phamhai1994
      Bronze
      I am introducted by my friend who have acc "ngunhudog" on pokerstrategy.com
      I passed the Quiz and receive the message: "Great, your bonus is being transfered" but now i can't get it. My friend who introducted me about pokerstrategy.com don't get the referral bonus !! :( (

What happened with us ??
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I do not quite understand what your problem is. Have you not passed the ID check? What does your starting capital/ID check say about the starting capital, was it denied?
    • phamhai1994
      phamhai1994
      Bronze
      i passed the ID check and Pokerstrategy's support said me that i can get capital but i haven't received 50$
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello again!

Well if you passed the ID check, you should receive your starting capital, you just need to wait a few more hours (it may take up to 48 working hours for you to receive the money after the ID check has been passed). So please be patient as you will receive your starting capital and your friend will receive the referral bonuses as well :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • phamhai1994
      phamhai1994
      Bronze
      That mean is i can get 50$ capital and my friend is added to his account 100$ from Pokerstrategy within 48 hours ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi phamhai1994,

Right after logging onto the site, you can see if your account has been approved or not. If you see something like "your account is approved and your starting capital is being transferred", it means our team have verified all deails successfully and you will get the starting capital soon (usually within 24 hours).

Regarding the $100 TAF bonus, you will have to play with your starting capital to earn your friend this money. As you are collecting StrateyPoints, he will get $10, $15 and $75. More info.: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/how-to/

Regards,
      thunder
    • phamhai1994
      phamhai1994
      Bronze
      Thanks for this answer !! You and Pokerstrategy are very enthusiastic !!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi phamhai1994,

Good luck with your starting capital. Our customer support told me, that you will receive it in the next 48 hours. :)

Greetings,
      Hannes