50$ capital(question for pokerstrategy )

• tevere
      tevere
      Bronze
      i got mine on fulltilt 1 year and a half ago( where i play most of the time)
      i had an offer after a while in witch i could make an account on pacific poker and get 50$ there as well, but i messed it up by cliking the wrong link when i made the account.

CAN I MAKE A REQUEST FOR 50$ new starting capital on poker stars?
  • 5 replies
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Sorry dude, but you can get 50 $ starting capital only once.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      There are some random pickers who got their possibility for second starting capital...time to time there are also promotions where some poker platforms offer free 50. I know that happened last year for 888.com and Mansion poker as well.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello tevere,

sorry, but you can get your starting capital just once.

Sometimes we are offering a second chance, where you can receive another $50, but the players will be picked up randomly and you can not apply for that.

However we are offering plenty of first deposit bonuses, which you can find on this page: Poker Rooms

Or if you do not want to deposit your own money you can refer some friends to PokerStrategy.com and receive up to $100 for each friend. See our Tell-A-Friend section

All the best,
      Hannes
    • tevere
      tevere
      Bronze
      No problem, thanks for the info.
      the first deposit thing also works for me..i thought it was only better if i get associated with you guys (poker strategy) and not on my own.

thing is i'm out of cash for the summer cuz i haven't been playing poker (tryin' to finish my schooling) so ill get back to this proposition when i become more active poker wise.

just to be clear..i can make a 50 deposit on PokerStars and i can get associated with you (by making some clicks ) ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

if you want to deposit money and have no account on PokerStars you still can link your account to PokerStrategy.com and receive StrategyPoints.

You just need to follow our download instructions: Download guide - Pokerstars

On PokerStars we are offering a 100% up to $600 bonus. So for example you deposit $100 you will receive a $100 bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes