Use of Full Tilt Points

• monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      Hey fellow FT players :f_biggrin:
      Just a query as to what ppl think the best way is to go about using ur accumulated FT points without affecting rakeback... i know that buying stuff from the shop hurts RB hard, but can i exchange point for cold hard $$? if not then what is a good way to spend my points?? chur :s_cool:
  • 7 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Buy Ipods or Zippos depending on the amount you rake in, and then sell on ebay and add back to your bankroll.

Or if you play MTT's then tickets would be your best investment.
    • DioAA
      DioAA
      Bronze
      interesting, i have way too many of them too...doesn't buying mtt tickets also affect rb?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Spending of FTP affects rakeback, but using a ticket to enter a tourney does not, inless of course it's a guarentee and the make up isn't made. :)
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Spending of FTP affects rakeback, but using a ticket to enter a tourney does not, inless of course it's a guarentee and the make up isn't made. :)
      choice that probably looks the way that ill spend em, im just real bad with organisation so purchasing a tourney buy-in and actually remembering when the tourney is will be an entire diffrent story, mebe ill jsut look at em accumulate for a wile more :s_o:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by monkey0nfire
      choice that probably looks the way that ill spend em, im just real bad with organisation so purchasing a tourney buy-in and actually remembering when the tourney is will be an entire diffrent story, mebe ill jsut look at em accumulate for a wile more :s_o:
      Bart's rakeback oracle tells a slightly different story. Spending FTP on anything impacts your rakeback. Using Iron Man Medals or Full Tilt Acadamy credits on buying $26 and $75 tourney tickets doesn't impact rakeback unless there is a guarantee which isn't covered from the tourney buy ins.

Bart, if you're able to confirm this I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Erm... That's exactly what I said.

Apart from the academy and ironman things that wasn't asked about. ?(

He already knew that FTP wpuld affect rakeback, but also wanted to know if he would get a double hit if he used a Ticket to enter a MTT.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Erm... That's exactly what I said.

Apart from the academy and ironman things that wasn't asked about. ?(

He already knew that FTP wpuld affect rakeback, but also wanted to know if he would get a double hit if he used a Ticket to enter a MTT.
      Apologies.. it was late and I was on tilt... Note to self to not mod after 2am. :f_mad: