i refered friend but no 100

• 23 replies
    • Sinisa91
      Sinisa91
      Bronze
      First of all friends need to get 5000 party points and u can get 100$
      U will get first 10$ after 15points and 15$ after 100points on 2500 points 50$ and other after 2500....
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sinisa91
      First of all friends need to get 5000 party points and u can get 100$
      That's 5000 Strategypoints, not Partypoints needed for you to get $100. Which is still a lot.

The good news is you will get $25 when she gets 58 Partypoints. That's not a lot. Good luck (to her).
    • Sinisa91
      Sinisa91
      Bronze
      5000 strategy points lol i write party sry:) yes 58 points is too little everyone can earn...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies guys :)
    • Sinisa91
      Sinisa91
      Bronze
      Hey hadi friends who didnt passed id check i only cant receive money from him right? Or if one friend didnt pass the id check i cant withdraw money from other friends?
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sinisa91
      Hey hadi friends who didnt passed id check i only cant receive money from him right? Or if one friend didnt pass the id check i cant withdraw money from other friends?
      You can only get money from friends who passed the id check and are playing. If someone didn't pass the check you still will be able to withdraw money you got from the friends who did pass and started to play.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      and does the money go directly to my full tilt or what happens
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello pogodn,

Once you have earned a minimum of $50 through the TAF promotion then you can visit this page and request a payout to your required platform which are currently Party Poker, Mansion, Titan and MoneyBookers.

Once you have requested a payment then it will take up to 8 working days to appear in your selected account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      yeah but its a joke it seems impossible to get to 50 dollars yet it says you get 100 dollars for a friend referral i referred over 50 ppl and i only have 35 dollars witch is usless and friends woth 14 points that gets me nothing and my other friend i referred has 550 strt points yet she doesnt even come up in my list there is definitly something fishy about this freind referel thing
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      yeah but its a joke it seems impossible to get to 50 dollars yet it says you get 100 dollars for a friend referral i referred over 50 ppl and i only have 35 dollars witch is usless and friends woth 14 points that gets me nothing and my other friend i referred has 550 strt points yet she doesnt even come up in my list there is definitly something fishy about this freind referel thing
      It says UP TO $100. The more they play, the more you gain, simple as that. If they only got 14 strategy points and then busted their roll it is their fault, not ours. You should be grateful that you at least get this much, earning 15 strategy points is really easy and you get $10 for each person who does... Again, It is not pokerstrategy's fault that your friends do not read/follow articles. The friend referral system is only a small part of what Pokerstrategy has to offer, with our FREE articles, videos and coachings, you can become a very profitable poker player (on top of the free $50 that you're probably already received :) ).

Best regards,

Primzi
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ye i understand this so why the freinds refer that dont get the requirents appear on my list yet my 2 main friends i refered who are doing well dont appear on my list, i think i have a valid point here why do the bads ones appera and the good ones dont is that not questionable
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      ye i understand this so why the freinds refer that dont get the requirents appear on my list yet my 2 main friends i refered who are doing well dont appear on my list, i think i have a valid point here why do the bads ones appera and the good ones dont is that not questionable
      Perhaps they didn't use the referral link? Everyone who uses the referral link should appear on your list. If you are facing any issues, please contact our support using the Support Ticketing System .

Primzi
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ok primzi thank you :f_eek: :f_eek:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      im close primzi i have 45 dollars in the taf another 5er and im sorted :D
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      You should be grateful that you at least get this much, earning 15 strategy points is really easy and you get $10 for each person who does....

Best regards,

Primzi
      YOU should be grateful that we get more people here who collect your rake percentage.
      Lets say we have 5 referred friends and they bust, we get like 50$ and alot of trouble getting it in cash, and how much do you (ps.com) get?

Show us the statisctics instead of acting all "you should be grateful etc".
      How many players bust
      How much rake money do you collect when they do

With love
      Hentai :heart:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hentaipr0n
      You should be grateful that you at least get this much, earning 15 strategy points is really easy and you get $10 for each person who does....

Best regards,

Primzi
      YOU should be grateful that we get more people here who collect your rake percentage.
      Lets say we have 5 referred friends and they bust, we get like 50$ and alot of trouble getting it in cash, and how much do you (ps.com) get?

Show us the statisctics instead of acting all "you should be grateful etc".
      How many players bust
      How much rake money do you collect when they do

With love
      Hello!

That is on one hand true, but on the other hand, you are quite mistaken in your thoughts. We are of course grateful for every member that you refer and therefore reward you with the TaF bonuses. You would be surprised how little the percantage of rake that we actually get from you is, although of course that data is strictly confidential (as well as those statistics). If you refered 5 friends and they bust their starting capital soon, pokerstrategy will most likely have a big loss from them.

For example, you refered 5 friends. Now pokerstrategy gives out free $250 to them. Each one of them tends to gamble away their money in a day. Pokerstrategy gains maybe $10 from their rake, so it's still down $240. In case they do collect a bit of rake (maybe 15 strategy points each) and you get $50 from the TAF program, pokerstrategy will still be down more than $100 I suppose (this is not backed up by any data, just my personal assumption!) + the $50 that pokerstrategy gives to you. In fewer words: Pokerstrategy gains money from players who play over a long period of time, especially the diamond and black members. The bronze members etc. represent a REALLY small portion of our profit. Now, the money that pokerstrategy earns goes into the top 250 promotion, first deposit bonuses, freerolls, rake races, paying people to make articles, coachings and videos, hand judges, paying the staff at the gibraltar HQ and so on.

By being a part of pokerstrategy, you gain FREE $50, TaF bonus, first deposit bonuses, access to exclusive pokerstrategy freerolls, rake races and other promotions along with the learning material like articles, coachings, videos and the hand evaluation section. I am saying that this is free because by playing for example at pokerstars without an affiliate, you will pay the exact same amount of rake but gain no benefits. If that is not enough, that I do not know what is ;) .

As for your question, again, I do not have access to this kind of information. But from my personal referral experience: The majority of players busts their $50 starting capital. Pokerstrategy maybe collects a few $ from each one in rake money but is for sure down a lot (like $40-$45 I'd guess).

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      For example, you refered 5 friends. Now pokerstrategy gives out free $250 to them. Each one of them tends to gamble away their money in a day. Pokerstrategy gains maybe $10 from their rake, so it's still down $240. In case they do collect a bit of rake (maybe 15 strategy points each) and you get $50 from the TAF program, pokerstrategy will still be down more than $100 I suppose (this is not backed up by any data, just my personal assumption!) + the $50 that pokerstrategy gives to you.
      If it's not backed up with any data it's not worth discussion since we cant tell who's wrong or right

Now, the money that pokerstrategy earns goes into the top 250 promotion, first deposit bonuses, freerolls, rake races, paying people to make articles, coachings and videos, hand judges, paying the staff at the gibraltar HQ and so on.
      I know it's business and the staff should be paid. Thats obv.

Regarding the bolded text, we pay you again with the rake when we have to clear the deposit bonus.

How often do we have to do exactly nothing to take place in a freeroll?
      Either we have to make a real money transfer to the poker site (where we register by you giving you the rake for the time we play there),
      or rake a minimum like 10$ or so.
      A freeroll to me is a tournament that is free, no strings attached.
      Rake races are the same thing.

Im not being ungrateful or anything, I just think it's upsetting when you make it sound so nice and sweet of you to "give" us all the things you mention, when we actually pay for it in one way

By being a part of pokerstrategy, you gain FREE $50, TaF bonus, first deposit bonuses, access to exclusive pokerstrategy freerolls, rake races and other promotions along with the learning material like articles, coachings, videos and the hand evaluation section.
      I know that... :rolleyes:

I am saying that this is free because by playing for example at pokerstars without an affiliate, you will pay the exact same amount of rake but gain no benefits. If that is not enough, that I do not know what is ;) .
      Me neither, true true ;)

As for your question, again, I do not have access to this kind of information. But from my personal referral experience: The majority of players busts their $50 starting capital. Pokerstrategy maybe collects a few $ from each one in rake money but is for sure down a lot (like $40-$45 I'd guess).

Best regards,

Primzi
      Again, its pretty useless we had this conversation since neither one of us can say if the other one is wrong or right.
      I think you are correct by your judgement regarding the amount of player busting though.. :)

Im not being rude or ungrateful, but I think this topic is tabu, and thats wrong.
      + Curiousness :D
      A company should be open about what's going on (for real) towards the one's paying their salaries.

I think this is a really good place and it has helped me alot, it really have!
      The idea is pretty brilliant and I think it's sad I did'nt fnd this page earlier in my career.
      So dont get me wrong!

Sorry if the English's bad, I'm not from an English speaking country.

With love

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I can actually back my assumptions up pretty easily...

Let's say your friend plays 10 $10 + $1 SNGs before he loses the money. This means that he pays $10 of rake. Pokerstrategy only receives a percentage of that rake. I am guessing that the percantage isn't really big as then the Poker platform would have barely any profit, so it's probably about 25%-50% of the rake (again, assumption!), depending on the platform. So even if it was 50%, the Pokerstrategy will only receive $5 back and have a loss of $45. So the player would pretty much have to play 100 $10 SNGs with a 5BI BRM and not go broke in the best case scenario so that Pokerstrategy would get back the $50. If he actually managed to play those 100 SNGs, he would generate $100 of rake and therefore almost surely more than 100 strategy points, which means Pokerstrategy gives $25 to you. And then again, Pokerstrategy still has a $25 loss despite this scenario being higly unprobable (of the player making it this far before busting).

Another scenario is that your friend plays according to BRM. Then, the rake that he will pay will accumulate rather slow. For example, he would have to play 500 $1 + $0.20 SNGs for the $100 rake. That would of course mean he would learn to play poker profitably if he didn't go busto and it would be good for him.

Again, the problem with your arguments is that you say that you are paying the pokerstrategy - you are paying the rake, you will have to pay it if you are tracked to pokerstrategy or not, and as you are paying no additional rake, everything you get from pokerstrategy is free.

Another thing here is the rakeback. For example, pokerstrategy pays you back 27% of the rake from Full Tilt Poker, which means that not much is left for the pokerstrategy (do the math). As you can see, Pokerstrategy gives more strategy points per $ of rake at some stations than the others. Knowing this, it shouldn't be hard to see that pokerstrategy gets more money per raked $ at some platforms than the others, so we are really generalising here.

As for the freerolls, it is true that you have to make a deposit, that is of course because Pokerstrategy doesn't benefit from players playing for real money and cannot track you if you aren't playing for real money/collecting strategy points. The amount of money in the freerolls is usually WAY bigger than you would rake with those $10 anyways (like $50k freerolls etc., or even a $2k freeroll is still a lot compared to what you rake (if you have a tracking program, you can see how much rake you make in a month, it won't be hard to figure out what i'm talking about). The real freerolls are really rather few, there are some on various platforms but they usually have a really big field for very little reward.

There is not much point in having this conversation much longer because, as I have stated many times, you do not pay any additional rake if you are tracked to us, so you pay the money to the poker platform, and what they do with it doesn't really matter, you are not directly paying for the content (we don't have a subscription or anything. It is just a way of a poker platform saying thank you to pokerstrategy because pokerstrategy attracts the players to various poker platforms. This can not in any way be comparable to for example a cardrunners subscription or something similar. You actually have to pay additional money for that, here you just pay the rake as every other player on the poker platform does ;) . And as I already mentioned, the pokerstrategy mostly benefits from the diamond members and up anyways, and I guess that even if only 1 in 100 players that receive the starting capital becomes a diamond member and frequently plays poker, it is +EV for the pokerstrategy in the long run.

But you should understand that what we have here is really a win win situation - you get articles, coachings, videos, etc., pokerstrategy gets money, invests it in producing more learning material which you can then again benefit from AND become a profitable poker player, so in the end we should all be happy ;) .

And again, the data is confidential because of all the contract etc., this should be understandable. And again, poker platforms are paying pokerstrategy, not the players directly ;) .

Best regards,

Primzi

(and no, I don't get paid for writing all this, just my niceness ;) ).
    • luwin88
      luwin88
      Bronze
      my friends have got over 100 partypoints and I received 10$ not 25$ :(