MP: $69.15
      MP+1: $46.55
      LP: $58.05
      CO: $110.35
      BTN: $152.45
      SB: $55.50

SB posts SB $0.25, Hero posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has A:club: K:club:

fold, fold, MP raises to $1.75, fold, LP calls $1.75, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.25

Flop: ($5.50, 3 players) 2:spade: J:spade: K:spade:
      Hero checks, MP checks, LP bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00, fold

Turn: ($11.50, 2 players) K:diamond:
      Hero checks, LP checks

River: ($11.50, 2 players) K:heart:
      Hero checks, LP bets $4.50, Hero raises to $49.50 and is all-in, LP calls $45.00

Preflop:both look regish (although i dont have too many stats--.see sig) so i really think 3betting isolates me again a preminum range where i have badish equity. If a shortstack or an obvious fish was in the pot i would probally 3bet.
      Flop:The original preflop agressor checks. I tend to think a check on this board usually means complete air. LP uses his position and bets. I dont like raising b/c i dont really want to raise/fold and i dont really like getting it in vs his range which includes lot of set/2pair and a few flushes. I also dont like folding b/c i have TPTK so i decide to play the hand passivly and just call.
      Turn:I made the desision on the flop to play the hand passivly so i check the turn. I am probally going for a check/call though. Even though i hit trips, set(turned boates), and flushes r still ahead of me.
      River:O k, now i hit quads and have 100% equity at showdown. villians range is flushes,sets, Jx, any p/p (excluding AA),or air. I feel that only QQ, amd Jx hands would value bet river. I also feel that these hands would call my jam if i donked out, but may fold to a c/jam. I also feel that maybe a p/p would not be able to fold a boat even if it is often behind. He ended up calling with 1010.
  • 2 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      You took the best line in my eyes as:
      Flop: you can really raise or make bet/call since your hand is super leak to get it in.

Turn: You are still better of to check,check/call OOP because you can face though spots where he raises you and you will have to fold your hand most of the time.

River: If you had donked the turn I think you should be betting the river with halfpot but you face the problem that your hand becomes super face up if you jam because of your turn play(if you bet,bet/call it).Check/all in is super fine as most of the players will fold probably even a J here but fishes like to call these because most of the time they wan't to chop it with a J.Surprisingly he showed with even worst hand :f_biggrin:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      how can you say against unknown players they look decent
      Pf it is easy 3-bet and I really doubt you isolate yourself against better hands
      Postflop: I´d prefer betting out turn, since I think it would get checked around too often and you give them free cards to improve
      River: c/rai is fine. he should bet there with jx and also he is going to call shove, since no-one likely doesn´t believe you have there quads