Registering problems

• SoulSeeker
      SoulSeeker
      Bronze
      I have a very serious problem and i haven't got an idea what to do.
      I passed the quiz and then downloaded PartyPoker and registered and after that, it gave me this message "Due to legal gaming restrictions in your region we are unable to log you in. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."
      I then downloaded Titan poker and it gave me a similar message.I have no idea what to do and i hope someone can help !
  • 8 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Soulseeker!

You country seems to have some legal restrictions concerning online poker. That might be the problem why PartyPoker and Titan Poker don't allow you to register. We will offer the $50+$100 also on Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars in the near future. Maybe that's an option for you?!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • SoulSeeker
      SoulSeeker
      Bronze
      I sincerely hope so.I have no preferences for the room I play in and look forward for the new offers.
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      that happened to me a few times a while back...

with another type of service provider...

i live in canada and my ISP is in canada but routes through the USA..
      so everytime i would have these support guys lock me out or i would get booted saying legal jurisdiction etc..

if your from USA then nothing to do.. but if not... contact the poker rooms and explain you are not from USa and to unlock...
      other option is to get your IPS to give you a different ip address.. or give the rooms current ip and they can unlock it..

They just put a certain amount of blocks in to stop US traiffc..

LOL unless you use a proxy.!!!!! just kidding!!
    • SoulSeeker
      SoulSeeker
      Bronze
      I live in Europe and that is the reason why I'm so surprised about the restrictions.As there is nothing else i could do, I'll have to wait and see what happens with Full Tilt and PokerStars.
    • RjD4poker
      RjD4poker
      Basic
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      That might be the problem why PartyPoker and Titan Poker don't allow you to register. We will offer the $50+$100 also on Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars in the near future. Maybe that's an option for you?!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      I already have a play money account at Party Poker and I tryed to upgrade it to real money status. To do that it look like I need to deposit some money. How would this affect my status as far as your bonus is conserned.

I read that it would not be applicable if I already have money at the site. I'm not certain how to procede.

Anyway, I also have an account at all the other sites you mentioned, I would expect the same problem there to!

I guess the quiz was the easy part of the process, lol

PS, I did send them an Email to ask for clarification. I would appreciate it if you could work with them to simplify the process.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi RjD4poker!

You need a real money account which is registered with our bonus code. If that isn't the case and you are depositing your own money you are not able to collect StrategyPoints and to benefit from it. Open a new account on PartyPoker (with a different email address) and follow this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • tilted
      tilted
      Global
      Same jurisdiction problem for PartyPoker and TitaN poker :( . Looking forward to Full tilt.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi tilted!

Please have a look at this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ You should be able to choose Full Tilt Poker now if you selected No Limit as your favourite poker variant.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81