Known players:
      BU = ($12.57)
      SB = ($4.36)
      BB = ($4.00)
      MP2 = ($5.00)
      MP3 (Hero) = ($10.82)
      CO = ($1.82)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      MP2 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, CO calls $0.16, BU folds, SB raises to $0.84, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.68, CO calls $0.68.

Flop: ($2.6) J, 9, 5 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.56, Hero raises to $1.30, CO calls $0.98, SB raises to $3.52, Hero calls $2.22.

Turn: ($10.62) A (3 players)

River: ($10.62) 5 (3 players)

Final Pot: $10.62.
      Results follow:

SB shows two pairs, kings and fives(K K).
      CO shows a pair of fives(7 T).
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and fives(Q Q).

SB wins with two pairs, kings and fives(K K).

vill is 100/43 over 7 hands, no further info on him. Is this as much of a spew as I think it is calling the flop?
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      If he's 100/43 (7 hands is small sample tho) I would just 4bet/shove it pre. Will save you some hard decisions postflop. On that flop I hate QQ, there's one more player in hand, but if there's SD/FD on board I think shoving should be fine, but I just see myself beat so often by one of these players.
      Just my humble opinion, may be completely wrong.

P.S. Hide results - it will help us all. :)
    • EmanuelC16
      NL4 players usually don't squeeze without a hand. AQ+, JJ+ is the very loose range I'm giving villain. Getting away from overpairs is hard though... One thing I'd like to mention about preflop:

Notice his 3bet size! It's not an exact value, it rather looks like a good scroll of the mouse. I found this to be a tell of a strong hand on micros. I may be wrong but I usually got myself in AA vs KK or something like that when faced with that kind of raise.

Hope it helps!
    • Duudalinja
      Notice his 3bet size!

With such a small sample it's hard to say much about him, but if sample size would be bigger and he would still show up like loose fish maniac I just can't give much credit to his raises, no matter how big are they. Maybe he's sick of everyone raising all the time, maybe he got any pair that is nutz for him, maybe he got suited ace he really likes - ofc it all depends on game flow and observations, but I wouldn't make my decision just based on bet size.
      Against solid/tight players decisions are different as then you can really think why is he raising.
    • MaestroOfZerg

I'm not looking to fold that hand against a 100/43. If there ever was somebody who looked like he could squeeze just for the hell of squeezing I think this guy would fit the bill.

I'd play it pretty much the way you did and while we're not thrilled when he actually takes that small bet / 3bet line, it would just be too big of a mistake for us to fold and be wrong in that spot given the dead money in the pot, you'll certainly find some loose players capable of 3-betting there with no reason except that it looks like everybody is going all-in and they wanna be a part of it.

Hope it help.