Quiz of the week: Donk Bets (3) - Multiway Spots

• djma123
      Dear PokerStrategists,

in the past week our series on donk bets was all about the heads-up situation, and now we bring in some more players to the pot. So when is the right spot for a donk bet now? In part three of our series we will especially look at situations in which you did make your donk bet, but your opponents don't just lay down their hand.

We will ask questions such as “Is your hand good enough to call this raise? Should you fire a second donk-barrel on the turn? Can you go broke against villain's range?” Are you up for the task? Find out in our latest edition of the quiz of the week:

How did you like it? Was it too hard? Too easy? How many points did you score?
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      75%, not brilliant; I find these quizzes quite difficult but easier in an actual game..

I liked this as these are everyday spots. Glad I'm not too spewy at least. Lol.
    • scscpoker
      Question 6: Check/Call should have 3 points. Bet/Broke? Who would want to call my raises? And my reraises? Weak 2 pairs? Only set. I cant be sure that some weak flush will call his draw. It should be cheap this time.

(I think there should be Bet/Call with 2 points too. There are 2 later streets, enought time to play for big pot. Only disadvantage is player with set, in case turn completes flush. Then he maybe wont chase his hand.. but there are still many fishes who will make mistakes, so I cant be sure that nobody else than trips will reraise my bet.)

77+766, 2 cards suited? I really want that flush to complete, and there isnt card I dont wanna come.

"but some hands will check behind on the turn for pot control" How can they check? For sure I will extract value on TURN and RIVER. If someone completed good hand, they will reraise me.
      If not, they will only fold... Sure, it depends on opponents, I would raise to calling stations xD