This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

full house against flush

• ofir1110
      ofir1110
      Bronze
      hi,

I want to dicuss with you about a hand that I lost:

my poket cards:

K :heart: Q :heart:

I am in the BU, one opponent limped to the pot in the UTG1, the SB fold and the BB checks

the flop:

3 :diamond: 3 :heart: 4 :heart:

UTG1 bets 0.4$(pot size:0.7$) I call' the BB fold

the turn:

K :diamond:

I bet 0.10$, UTG1 re-raise to 0.20$, I re-raise to 0.40$ UTG1 re-raise to 0.70$ I call

pot size: 1.45$

the river:

10 :heart:

UTG1 bets All-in (0.62$) I call

UTG1 poket cards:

3 :club: 4 :club:

what am I did wrong?

thanks a lot
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      A few things you'd have to mention: your stack size, UTG stacksize, UTG playing style, your image at the table.

I would raise in the BU to isolate the limper. On this flop he is likely to check. It's good for a cbet as you have a FD. On the turn I just think donking 10c into >$1 pot is a waste of time. You don't get information, you don't get value and he is not folding a better hand. When he 4 bets you are beat so just fold. He is giving you odds to call for a FD but that's why it's important to know stack sizes. And considering the board is paired and you only have KQh you might be drawing dead to a full house or to some great reverse implied against Axh.
    • ofir1110
      ofir1110
      Bronze
      thank you very much. You helped me a lot