Referred friends

• JMA90
      JMA90
      Bronze
      I referred two of my friends and they both had those ID checks problems everyone is talking about.
      since everyone is having a problem I sort of giving up and I just want my friends to just receive there starting capital and start playing without me being a referral, is there an option to remove the both the ID check option and the referral so that they won't have to pass the test again and still receive the starting capital or should they create new accounts.

thanks
  • 7 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      If they failed their respective ID checks, they should simply forget about the no-deposit starting capital and get on with the rest of their lives.

(And before some Admin tells me off for scaring people away, your friends can still register with poker sites through Pokerstrategy and get amazing first deposit bonuses, Strategypoints and maybe even some rakeback. Yay!)
    • JMA90
      JMA90
      Bronze
      there is only one problem, that my country doesn't allow transferring money through the internet for gambling purposes.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Does this include transfers to PayPal, Moneybookers and Neteller? Basically, just look at all the deposit options of the poker site you're interested in. There's bound to be at least one you can use. Go forth, be strong!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi JMA90,

if your friends are selected for an ID-check, they need to send us a copy of their ID to receive their starting capital.

As oblitron wrote your friends still can use our deposit bonuses by using services like Moneybookers, Neteller, etc.
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      seems impossible to get this 100 $ for referring friends i have had 13 friends register and only 1 accepted thus they gott me 25 dollars but the 25 dollars is yseless inless i have 50 dollars but i cant get 50 dollars cause ps wont give my other frinds capital . . .seems lieke a waste of time aye
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Me personally have a couple of referred friends who reached 5000 SP.
      Even if you currently have less then 50$, it should not be too hard to get another 2-3 new members referred by you for e.g. 2-3 times 10$?

It usually just take a little effort to personally help them in the first days, may you should not give up right now:)
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      JMA90 there is only one problem, that my country doesn't allow transferring money through the internet for gambling purposes.

There is a great solution for that in the form of moneybookers pay-card.
      You can use it to withdraw cash on cash-machines or pay with it in a restaurant, gas station or supermarket.
      And it is in a beautiful black colour so when you take it out of your wallet everybody will just stare at you as if you were some kind of rich guy with a special payment card... ;) )))