Stolen Money From Pokerstars

• fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      Hi-i made a have on account on pokerstars i made it last year on 1-5 may 2009,and i made deposit on 22-07-2010 with code MICROMANIA and i won 3pl on that tourney 385.44$,after that wen i login second time my money didnt was on my account,lool that funny,i ask support they told me money was stolen from other players,and we can not do nothing on this case,heh i cant believe this,POKERSTARS WORK WITH BOTS WORK WITH HACKERS,AND ALL CHEATERS.
  • 4 replies
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      that's a pity... :f_cry:

As I know some stuff about IT security I'd recommend everybody not to use too easy to guess passwords. Some wannabe hackers might try to get into you account and use a simple but effective brute-force dictionary attack...
      For instance, if you have a password which consists out of a "real" word concatenated with any two digits (as for the year of birth of anything) - this password can be easily broken.
      If you BR exceeds a few bucks, I'd use a proper password (lower/uppercase mixed, special characters and so on)...

Some good advice is to be found here...
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      buddy they change my pass 5 times for one day :( ,and send 215$ to one player other money all played just for one day,that was dumbing chips.My pass was very long and good.
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      hehe i have verry short en simple password, its has been the same for approx 10 years or something ;) thing is dont accept strange files from strangers.. or go to strange websites.

bt o.t .. that is fuckedup :(
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      you were keylogged.