$1.10
      UTG1:
      $1.78
      UTG2:
      $2.21
      MP1 (Hero):
      $2.12

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J, J.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) J, K, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, BU calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.39) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.73, BU raises to $1.26, Hero calls $1.21(All-In), BU calls $0.52.

River: ($4.11) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.11.
      Results follow:

BU shows three of a kind, kings(K Q).
      Hero shows a full-house, jacks full of kings(J J).

Hero wins with a full-house, jacks full of kings(J J).

So on the flop I bet small hoping for a call, I can't put him on a FD really can I? So he calls, maybe he is on a FD, but then I hit my Full House on the turn. I checked in the hope he had a Flush Draw and would check behind, hopefully hitting his flush, is this sort of slowplay acceptable?
  • 6 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I would bet bigger on flop, like 0.15$, because he won't fold Kx/Jx/SD/FD anyway. At least not on the flop.
      On turn I would bet myself as he may check back with draws he will call here. And again - he may still call with Jx and will definitely call with Kx. You c/r looks strong and in this particular hand he had Kx, but I doubt he would keep playing Jx or draw after such a raise.
      River bet again, you really don't wanna see him check back stuff you beat and he may call bet with.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      First of all I don't like that you also posted the results.

Second the K is very good to 2nd barrel because now QQ will very often also call you. As well as FD, the key is just not to make it too big for draws. So I would bet the turn and if I get raised a good amount, just shove it 'cause villain won't fold.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Thanks for the input guys :)

And yeah I didn't mean to post the results that way, I thought it automatically hid the results when you copy it from the hand converter ?(
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      It seems like from all the videos I watched and articles I read they say that a c/r on the turn is the most powerful thing ever. (lol). So I don't think you would of be able to get money from him unless he had that Kx in his hands. (I doubt he would call that c/r with a FD since he is wayyyy far behind in outs now that there's only one card and a paired board)

And I agree with a cbet a little bit bigger on the flop.

Just my opinion :P
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      And yeah I didn't mean to post the results that way, I thought it automatically hid the results when you copy it from the hand converter

There's button to hide results in hand converter or you can manually delete them in your post.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you played your hand fine
      Like your c/r on the turn, since he would often bet himself with Kx or draws and you get most of the money in on the turn
      nh