$31.51
      MP3:
      $20.54
      CO (Hero):
      $27.69
      BU:
      $41.03

Preflop: Hero is CO with 3, 2.
      MP3 raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.7) Q, K, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $1.40, Hero raises to $3.60, MP3 calls $2.20.

Turn: ($8.9) K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $4.45, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.9.

Villain is VP:20/PR:14/AFq:25

I'm adding aggresive flush draw to my arsenal ;) , well I'm trying I should say.
      Can I raise on this flop? If so raise size ok?
      With the K on the turn I spotted the opportunity to take the pot right now with 1/2 pot bet, representing a K.
      If he raise I fold, if he calls I still have 9 outs.

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      U should of folded preflop
      Flop:Raise is fine, although it would really suck if he 3bet and u would probally have to fold.
      Turn:Really does not change much. if he has a Q, this means that a greater part of your percieved range is a draw b/c there are less combos of K hands. If he called flop with a Q, he should probally call turn with a Q. It is also less likely that villian has a K but if he does have a K, he may c/r u. B/c the likelyhood of a K decreases, it is more likely that villian has a draw. I feel that u should only second barrel if u intend to 3 barrel in order to make Q fold and make draws that have u beat fold.
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      Flop:Raise is fine, although it would really suck if he 3bet and u would probally have to fold.
      Turn:Really does not change much. if he has a Q, this means that a greater part of your percieved range is a draw b/c there are less combos of K hands. If he called flop with a Q, he should probally call turn with a Q. It is also less likely that villian has a K but if he does have a K, he may c/r u. B/c the likelyhood of a K decreases, it is more likely that villian has a draw. I feel that u should only second barrel if u intend to 3 barrel in order to make Q fold and make draws that have u beat fold.
      He isn't going on with draws there.All draws will be 100% be folding since the raise on the flop and 1/2 bet on turn.The best is perfect as you greatly represent a full house or Kx and since you do so he has reverse implied odds with which he can't call.Although people don't really think about if he is fishy he will go on with all draws.Also I don't think he is calling a Q there.He is a bit of TAG and he won't be calling a Q there to 1/2 bet(This looks much stronger than a 3/4 to most of the TAGS)
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      He isn't going on with draws there.All draws will be 100% be folding since the raise on the flop and 1/2 bet on turn.The bet is perfect as you greatly represent a full house or Kx and since you do so he has reverse implied odds with which he can't call.Although people don't really think about if he is fishy he will go on with all draws.Also I don't think he is calling a Q there.He is a bit of TAG and he won't be calling a Q there to 1/2 bet(This looks much stronger than a 3/4 to most of the TAGS)

from me 6/6 with the perfectly evulated river
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you call 32s you have to play that kind of moves.
      I also prefer fold it pf, postflop is fine
      I think he would often c/f turn to make barreling there profitable
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I5bet and Kaitz, you are folding 32s pre?
      I like to call these hand IP vs TAG...No?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      I5bet and Kaitz, you are folding 32s pre?
      I like to call these hand IP vs TAG...No?
      well 32s is just too weak imo
      So yes I´d fold it pf. if you hit your flushdraw and play it aggressively it is very likely you´re against some better flushdraw like 56s which people are usually opening