SH Stats

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi!

I am quite new to NL and wonder what whoud be optimal stats for NL25SH (with very loose tables - e.g. 40% plrs seeing flop).

At the moment I have

18.6% VPIP / 13.2% PFR / 3.3 AF / 23.8% WTSD / 58.6% W$SD / 6.1% 3Bet / 67.4% Fold3bet / 27% ATS / 60% Fold BB to Steal / 83% Fold SB to Steal

Thanks for insights

Funktor
  • 2 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I guess it's a very fishy network if you play on such loose tables regularly. I think playing tight will be good if the tables are indeed that loose, but you should still raise looser on BU. You are definately missing out some +ev spots when you play this tight. Even though you look fairly positionally aware with your ATS compared to PFR you can win some money by raising looser.

You look like you call too much in the big blind. Even against fairly good odds (like someone raising 2.5x bb on the button) you shouldnt flat too much in BB just purely because youre out of position. 60% fbbtosteal is very low. Several of the hands you now flat there you should probably fold or 3bet. (this will also put your vpip and pfr closer together)

Otherwise it looks like youre doing well :)
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      I started pay more attention and included some more hands yesterday and and got VPIP/PFR to 20/15

Indeed it is very fishi... not so much trafic (unfortunately almost no for FL :( - they got quite nice rake compare to other sites (e.g. iPoker)).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us