$6.67
      UTG1:
      $2.11
      UTG2:
      $5.00
      MP1:
      $3.10

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q.
      UTG1 calls $0.05, 4 folds, CO calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, UTG1 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.77) 4, K, 4 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.35, UTG1 folds, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.77.

Cbet/fold vs unknown is fine even against 2 villains? (Cbet was 1/2 pot, here it's with the rake that was taken)
  • 5 replies
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      c-bet/fold is my choice too. .. u represent a strong hand ant it is not likely opponents have something , even out of position u still have the initiative

i would bet 2/3 of the pot... i make a habbit on betting like this c-bets because they cant tell wether i bluff or not depending on bet size

half pot or less... someone can feel weakness and call with a small pocket pair and u are stuck on turn and river

PS: do not c-bet bluff even on perfect c-bet boards (K44) against more than 2 opponents.... 2 opponents is ok
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I may give up there if opps don't fold to cbet often enough, like raising cbets or are aggro and loose, otherwise - cbet.
      In your situation it's Rush and you can't make such a decisions, so I'll just stick to fact, that they may call flop with some pocket pair and FD - they are in their limp/calling range (not mentioning Kx or even 4x) . I wouldn't be really ready to 2nd barrel against two opps, unless turn is a A or maybe Q. May seem weak, but I we have 6 outs overall and may some little backdoor equity, so I would still fold there, somehow I think I'll get called too often.
      Just my humble opinion.

edit:
      ... i make a habbit on betting like this c-bets because they cant tell wether i bluff or not depending on bet size...

Habits are good in regular games against players who stick around longer than till losing stack. In Rush it really doesn't make difference, but betting too small may really lead to situation where opps see that as weakness.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      The board allows just a FD which may already be drawing dead, so I don't see the reason to cbet 2/3 of the pot or more. The bet here must look like a value bet against 77+ to JJ+. Cbets are made considering the texture of the flop, not based on the strength of your hand.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      The board allows just a FD which may already be drawing dead, so I don't see the reason to cbet 2/3 of the pot or more.
      Agree, I wouldn't pot or close to that in this spot, it seems like wasting money. If they feel like calling this flop with pp or whatever, they'll do it without thinking whether it's 3/4 or 1/2 pot. With "too small" I was thinking like 0.20$ in 0.70$ pot.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      nh, well played
      I´d also c-bet, since very likely you have the best hand and take down pot or if they happens to have some pp they might also fold these hands