$0.00
      SB:
      $15.61
      BB:
      $19.00
      CO (Hero):
      $10.39

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, T.
      Hero raises to $0.40, BU folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 7, 9, 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.30, SB calls $1.40.

Turn: ($5.55) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $5.50, [COLOR=black]Hero..?

villain: unknown

is ok my raise flop? i think was too small but i meant play raise in the flop is ok?
      turn what is your line?
  • 4 replies
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      he donks big on flop ,at this point i would put him on a set ...or JJ rarely ...or if he defends his blind loose (10J , 2 pair , A9 , 910 maybe)
      you got position on him and a draw so i wouldnt fold to his donk-bet

if u think he is bluffing i would raise like u did but if he calls my raise i would fold to his turn bet ( big pot-big hands , small pot- weak hands)

if i got no read on him i would call and re-evaluate turn
      i dont feel 1010 is a strong hand there, even if it is overpair and open ended straight draw

hope it helps
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I wouldn't raise flop. I haven't seen many players that pot SD here, so raising just let him fold his bluffs, 8x and maybe 9x hands, so most likely he keeps playing with hands that beats you. There are no info about opp, but I think there's not much doubt on turn. Even 9x now beats you and there's no way he would pot again with bluff or SD unless he's really going crazy and even if you hit your straight on river, he may be already boated up and you are drawing dead on turn.
      Just my humble opinion.
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I wouldn't raise flop. I haven't seen many players that pot SD here, so raising just let him fold his bluffs, 8x and maybe 9x hands, so most likely he keeps playing with hands that beats you. There are no info about opp, but I think there's not much doubt on turn. Even 9x now beats you and there's no way he would pot again with bluff or SD unless he's really going crazy and even if you hit your straight on river, he may be already boated up and you are drawing dead on turn.
      Just my humble opinion.
      +1.

On the turn you must fold as you don't any implied odds and you got the worst hand there all day long.I don't like the raise on the flop too as he will be inclined to go broke with a set that you are behind.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      Just my humble opinion.
      +1
      I´m also not happy to play for stacks on that board, so calling potsize bet and evaluating on the turn seems better option
      I think folding turn is better than shoving
      He cna have there sometimes random Tx or 6x that he is playing that way, or maybe even 78 that you now beat, but most of the times you see there boat or 9x