[NL2-NL10] 4-bet preflop and low flop... so QQ all in ?

• bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $11.41
      BB:
      $1.49
      MP3:
      $5.94
      BU:
      $9.81

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.86 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:heart: , Q:club:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, CO folds, BU raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, BB calls $0.55, MP3 calls $0.55, BU raises to $2.45, Hero calls $1.85, BB calls $0.89 (All-In), MP3 folds.

Flop: ($6.99) 9:spade: , 5:club: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.9, BU raises to $7.36 (All-In), Hero calls $5.46.

Turn: ($21.71) 3:heart:
      River: ($21.71) 7:heart: (3 players)

Final Pot: $21.71

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows two-pair, kings and threes (Kd Kc)
      Hero shows (Qh Qc)
      BB shows (5s 4s)

BU wins with two-pair, kings and threes (Kd Kc)

i was deep 200 bb and that guy played tight...

at my bet on flop and his shove .. i instant called without thinking because in my mind it was standard play ...
      but ... if i was thinkind 2 seconds ... in my mind i felt he had KK or AA , but still called somethimes even feeling this... so this is good or bad?

i heared it is bad ev to fold there on that flop ... but what else is he shoving there ? i think he is not shoving AK there but who knows ...

should i think about what i feel or what is standard ?
      i mean i imagine myself if i multitable i instant call this... but if i play 1 table i instant call about 50%

ps: ANOTHER REASON WHY I DIDNT FOLD WAS BECAUSE I WAS GREEDY TO GET WITH OTHER EXTREMELY LOOSE PLAYERS IN HAND AND SO MUCH DEAD MONEY.... BUT 1 TIGHT PLAYER WAS ALSO IN HAND AND TOOK IT :)
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      BU has it there. You 3bet and get 2 callers. He is not ever bluffing. Fold to 4bet OOP.

You overrate QQ. It flips against AK and is crushed by AA and KK. Think 4 times before even 4betting it. Not to mention shoving it in a 4bet pot.

LE: What you feel should be standard. If you feel wrong work on improving your game. That's what I always try to do... Hope it helps!
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      THANKS NICE ADVICE
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      This action preflop is so sick that I tend to fold QQ here often. MP3 & BB is not an issue, nice to have fishies around, but getting such a solid 4bet from guy who doesn't seem like maniac would really make me wonder and I'm totally not willing to go broke with almost 200BB stacks. Cold calling 4bet is not the best idea, because people just don't 4bet bluff on these stakes and it's just a decision whether to go broke or fold preflop. In given situation I would fold.
      Just my humble opinion.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If BU 4-bets i think you are often behind, so maybe even it is better to fold 200bb than call and then get all-in none A/K flop
      If you called preflop, then b/c is fine postflop