$11.84
      MP3:
      $6.60
      CO (Hero):
      $11.33
      BU:
      $10.45

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, Q.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) T, 9, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.40, BU calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.55) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.00, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero..?

what is the best line?
      20/8/99h
      5af
  • 3 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Dunno about best line, but I would just cbet and go broke on flop or keep betting turn. You have good equity to do that, you have OESD and two overcards, but will he shove just a plain Tx/9x here after your c/r without cbetting? He seems aggro, so assuming he can do that it's fine to call it off as we have a lot of outs then, but I like betting myself instead of calling some one else's bet/shove.
      Just my humble opinion.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      Dunno about best line, but I would just cbet and go broke on flop or keep betting turn. You have good equity to do that, you have OESD and two overcards, but will he shove just a plain Tx/9x here after your c/r without cbetting? He seems aggro, so assuming he can do that it's fine to call it off as we have a lot of outs then, but I like betting myself instead of calling some one else's bet/shove.
      Just my humble opinion.
      +1.

I like betting myself too when I'm not trapping... you gain some FE and if villain doesn't fold you have a legitimate solid draw.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well since you took c/r line and checked again to him i think you have to shove
      player do fold there overpairs and if get called your equity is not that bad
      Since you´re oop you can´t c/c turn and then shove river if you improve, since worse hands would likely fold. So better do that with fold equity on the turn