This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Please check out my stats

• A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      So, I took a shot at NL50 FR BSS, and after 10k hands I'm down $275. Unfortunately, I ran 3 stacks below my all-in EV, and believe that I was unlucky overall, but I also think that I didn't play as well as I could have. I know 10k hands isn't a very large sample size, but maybe someone will still have some helpful suggestions or comments about my stats. I'll put the ones that I think are most significant:

VPIP%- 15.2
      PFR%- 11.9
      3-bet%- 3.8
      WTSD%- 29.5
      W$SD%- 48.3
      Agg- 2.84
      flop c-bet%- 72
      steal %- 37.5
      SB and BB fold to steal %- 85.9 and 83.5

-Thanks for reading this far :)
  • 5 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Your WTSD and W$SD suggests leaks. You have a higher than normal WTSD (there are people who win playing with 30 WTS, but most people are around 25), combined with having a lower W$SD than you should have with this WTSD.

If you go to showdown more often than usual, you should of course also be winning at that showdown. 51%+

People who win with 48% W$SD usually have a low WTSD, this means that they will having good non-sd winnings.

--

So this means that you have some things to work on, it's impossible to say what it is from only stats. You probably either (or both) call down too light, and/or bluff in bad spots.

Otherwise I think your stats look good but ofc this leak is in postflop play and can be a pretty big money-loser :)
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      my wtsd is 32.1 but my w$sd is 54.2

im such a station
    • A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      Is it possible that the sample size is just too small, so my true WTSD and W$SD are significantly different, or should I definitely view this as a leak that must be fixed?
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      It is possible, you could go all in and get sucked out on a lot. But you say you only ran 3 BI below EV which isn't a lot, so this is not likely. Just keep studying and learning :)
    • A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      ok, thanks :)