Please check out my stats

• A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      So, I took a shot at NL50 FR BSS, and after 10k hands I'm down $275. Unfortunately, I ran 3 stacks below my all-in EV, and believe that I was unlucky overall, but I also think that I didn't play as well as I could have. I know 10k hands isn't a very large sample size, but maybe someone will still have some helpful suggestions or comments about my stats. I'll put the ones that I think are most significant:

VPIP%- 15.2
      PFR%- 11.9
      3-bet%- 3.8
      WTSD%- 29.5
      W$SD%- 48.3
      Agg- 2.84
      flop c-bet%- 72
      steal %- 37.5
      SB and BB fold to steal %- 85.9 and 83.5

-Thanks for reading this far :)
  • 5 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Your WTSD and W$SD suggests leaks. You have a higher than normal WTSD (there are people who win playing with 30 WTS, but most people are around 25), combined with having a lower W$SD than you should have with this WTSD.

If you go to showdown more often than usual, you should of course also be winning at that showdown. 51%+

People who win with 48% W$SD usually have a low WTSD, this means that they will having good non-sd winnings.

--

So this means that you have some things to work on, it's impossible to say what it is from only stats. You probably either (or both) call down too light, and/or bluff in bad spots.

Otherwise I think your stats look good but ofc this leak is in postflop play and can be a pretty big money-loser :)
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      my wtsd is 32.1 but my w$sd is 54.2

im such a station
    • A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      Is it possible that the sample size is just too small, so my true WTSD and W$SD are significantly different, or should I definitely view this as a leak that must be fixed?
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      It is possible, you could go all in and get sucked out on a lot. But you say you only ran 3 BI below EV which isn't a lot, so this is not likely. Just keep studying and learning :)
    • A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      ok, thanks :)