More NL FR BSS videos!

• Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Hey, I've search for NL FR BSS videos, and there arent really alot, at least for up to silver, they are very old (good but old and few) and I think I can speak for every silver cash player that a new hasenbratten/grummeler video would kick ass. I love their style, I can't even imagine how can anyone not like them...anyway...if you guys read this, record some of ur sessions with some insane maniacs LAGs to see a funky video.

Thanks for reading.
  • 5 replies
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      +1!!!
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

thanks for your feedback.

Will talk to our producers and see what we can do :)

Best regards,

Clemens
    • MareksVas
      MareksVas
      Bronze
      I've been watching grummeler coaching sessions for some time now and can give only positive feedback about his coaching.

On Thursdays he's coaching/playing NL SH BSS, maybe sometimes he could do some FR BSS coaching?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by MareksVas
      I've been watching grummeler coaching sessions for some time now and can give only positive feedback about his coaching.

On Thursdays he's coaching/playing NL SH BSS, maybe sometimes he could do some FR BSS coaching?
      thx for the positive feedback,
      Anyway I ask him if he is up for some special like "FR-SH comparison" etc.

On the other hand i can also recommend Hasenbraten's n Tuesdays, have you checked it out?
    • MareksVas
      MareksVas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      On the other hand i can also recommend Hasenbraten's n Tuesdays, have you checked it out?
      I have, but unfortunately MTT coaching is on same time and I'm watching that to improve my mtt game.
      Hmm,however BSS coaching runs one and a half hour.Next time gonna try to watch that fully and then catch up with mtt coaching.