6 players table vs 10 players table

• 5 replies
    • edi9999
      edi9999
      Bronze
      I think you have to be much more tight in 9max so you won't play suited connectors as in 6max. The 9max game is imo concentrated on the preflop game, whereas you have to be much more skilled in post flop game to play at 6 max games.

I think 6max tables can be the most profitable tables, but they is more variance too cause you're going to play marginal spots.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I dont think it's easy to make money playing poker in general. But to be honest, it's much more easy for me to play FR. I ussually just wait for premium hands in FR. I dont play FR anymore, because there's much more action in SH.
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      I much prefer FR to SH, i find people play much tighter on the FR and this enables my more aggressive style preflop to get much more value than on SH tables. I also find i adjust my game to much for SH and almost never turn a profit on them.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      fr for life especially to start less variance, less of a skill gap. Easy to farm the maniacs :)
    • KoVe90
      KoVe90
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wacko118
      I much prefer FR to SH, i find people play much tighter on the FR and this enables my more aggressive style preflop to get much more value than on SH tables. I also find i adjust my game to much for SH and almost never turn a profit on them.
      For the same reason i prefer the SH... because i think , if u are playing against players in SH the agression is the only and best way to play. There is smaller chance that someone will complete something after flop and thats the time when agressive play is more profitable for me. You can use your oponnents non-selfconfident thinking - because usualy he migh catch some bottom or middle pair - but he is not happy with that and usualy he is not going to play that against you. Lot´s of people who are playing SH games didn´t realise that in SH games , when there is less prefloplaying migh be the middle pair often the best hand - thats my oppinion and i think it´s truth. People are always afraid like "what if" , and "how is it possible that he catch top combination every time" and stuff like that - but truth is that the chances are same - and the better advantage will take that one , who will be more agressive and take more pots...