Party Poker and rakeback

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      I'mintrested in signing up for party poker and wondering which website is good for rackback? i googled it and there was several aviable so any differnce with them all? they all seem to offer 40%
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi danjef,

As far as I'm aware, Partypoker don't provide rakeback in the sense of cash back each week/month, but you are right they do provide a form of player return from their VIP club/bonuses/other added value etc.

I understand the % would be the same whoever you join up through, but ofc with PokerStrategy you also get access to exclusive PokerStrategy events, freerolls, rakeraces & other adhoc promotions in addition to all the educational material, free live coaching, hand judging, videos etc.

Everything you would need to sign up is contained in the following PartyPoker Guide:

Obviously we cannot allow the naming of other affiliates/non partner poker rooms in the forum as this would be unfair to PokerStrategy and it's partners, so please refrain from asking or posting these. See Forum Rules.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Ah thanks mate that is a very good point i need a poker site that i like and enjoy that will also earn me SP points here.

I have already downloaded the software for coaching sessions but have yet to register an account so if i use the pokerstrategy code it will still be linked with this site and i can earn points and what not?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes it should do my friend.

Just make sure you follow the instructions in that guide carefully, in particular it is vital that you use the PokerStrategy marketing code where shown, otherwise you may end up with an untracked account.

Any problems, give Party's or PokerStrategy's own support team a shout as soon as you can.

Good luck & enjoy your poker ;)

Bart