When I import hands into elephant an error shows up!

• adri172010
      adri172010
      Basic
      Hello!

My problem is that elephant manages to import hands but when I look into the hand history in the fields at the bottom where it says "File", "Import" and "Errors", there is always a 1 under the field "Errors".

Why is that and what does it mean?

And most importantly, why aren't there any hands in my database even though they seem to haven been importet. (They don't show up under "Analysis")

Adrian
  • 4 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi adri172010,

this means that parsing the file listed in the row counted the error, contains an error...
      You can doubleclick the file entry to open it and if you post the content here we'll have a look at it.

And concerning:
      Originally posted by adri172010
      And most importantly, why aren't there any hands in my database even though they seem to haven been importet. (They don't show up under "Analysis")
      Maybe you are just in the wrong limits? The analysis page is devided into Fixed Limit and No/Pot Limit, have you tried to switch the limits yet?

Cheers,
      L
    • Ding3s
      Ding3s
      Bronze
      From my experience all the hands that have errors are from freerolls, don't know if that helps in anyway.
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      PokerStrategy Elephant doesn`t support freerolls. :(
    • Ding3s
      Ding3s
      Bronze
      Yeah, I figured, so I think that adri172010 is trying to import hands from freerolls, and the errors pop up.