MP: $3.90

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has T:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.32, 2 players) T:diamond: 9:club: A:club:
      Hero bets $0.22, BB calls $0.22

Turn: ($0.76, 2 players) 8:diamond:
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.76

It's not shorthanded table but 2 players left when I already posted BB, so I'm playing hole orbit.

I think preflop it's standard open-raise from SB.

Flop is pretty bad for contibeting. Against 2 opps I'm c/f it, should I do it against 1 as well?

Turn looks to me like a clear c/f.
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      QTo is not standard openraise for me if BB is call happy more often. If he's passive and folding a lot - fine.
      I may b/f turn again sometimes if opp is loose and he calls cbets often. Overall I think c/f should be fine if you feel beaten there.
      Just my humble opinion.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I'd rather b/f turn. You have a lot of hands in your range other than an A so 8d could make your hand better or even the nuts.
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      betting the flop is an option to keep the initiative, and he can call weker hands, small pokcet pairs just one bet, pair 9, T, A all call , A might raise once in a while as well as flush draw and srt draw.
      The problem with betting the flop oop is that in most cases if u check the turn and ur opponent bets u should fold, then u could instead of checking 2nd barrel to make him give the bluffs, call draws and hands that he thinks beat u for pot control, then u check fold river.
      another option is to check for pot control, but in this case ur opponent might bet any two in position, and if u call it is very hard to continue with the hand profiatbly.
      so u have two option: bet\fold, check\fold according to the player.
      check\raise is also an option if u think your opponent is going to bluff often.

Playing this hand is very hard oop, thats why cant see how its a standard raise for you, as rule you should tighter in sb, and raise light agaisnt very tight players and one in a while not to be too easy to read.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think AT is strong enough hand to raise against BB who can ahve there random 2 cards
      Like flop bet, since he is going often fold there and you take down pot or he can easily call with worse hands
      I think you can´t call potsize raise, you can consider shoving it if you think he is bluffing, but fold seems fine option
      You always have option to barrel turn. he is not folding too many better hands, maybe KT, but I think you ahve a little too much equity to fold there pair+gutshot hand in blind fight
      If he calls against you can either c/c or c/f depends how often you think he bluffs river or valuebet one pair hands