$3.74
      SB:
      $2.82
      BB (Hero):
      $5.14
      MP2:
      $7.31

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 9.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.32, CO calls $0.24, SB calls $0.24.

Flop: ($0.96) J, 3, 8 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.78, SB folds, Hero raises to $4.82, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.74.

78/23/2.6/ 48hand
      100%c.bet/18 wtsd

SB: fish

PRE: i have two option call for set or 3bet/shove becouse i thinks this player play shove pre with KQ, AJ, AT itd so i have cointflip. but problem here is i often get call and on the flop fall down overcards.

Flop: here i dont bet becouse this players dont fold anythink, and CO is pretty agressiv so here i decided c/r becouse he always bet if i check, and i think my 99 is the best hand flop majority time.
  • 8 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I like your c/r idea but not check/shove. Just raise a normal amount. I personally would play only for set value in a 3way pot. If you think you have the best hand here, shoving would be called only by way better. He'd prolly fold TT though. Any better hand would call your shove and you'd be toast. I don't like getting too fancy with my entire stack. It's not worth it on NL4-NL5.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i like c/shove becosue if he calls and turn is T,Q, K, A i dont know what should i do? here c/r is for a bluff i dont know what worst hand call this bet? maybe 78,98
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      It is a bluff, but what else except weak PP do you expect villain do fold? To bluff you need table image and history with an opponent. If you don't have that you are just randomly clicking buttons playing guess games..
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      history he bet alwyas if you check and he dont crazy play so he dont call here AQ.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deivid2
      history he bet alwyas if you check and he dont crazy play so he dont call here AQ.
      So why don't wait for a real hand to c/r if he always bets if checked to him? Yeah, he doesn't call AQ here, but that's a shame because you would want him to call AQ... you are ahead of that... Let's just see what other opinions are there on this hand.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      true i am ahead vs AQ but i dont want that he calls hand like that becouse many turn and river killed me.

I agree c/r here is light overplaying but when i 3bet PRE i think this flop vs this two opp. (FTCB around 50%) c/r is best play.

c/f is to weak
      c/c is bad becouse a lots turn killed me.
      bet/fold is fine but i get call many hands and i dont know where i am turn and river + this player often bets if i check turn and river so i fold often best hand.
      bet/call is sucks.
      c/r i thinks here is the best option becouse he bet 100% his calliing range, and fold around 70% his range on the flop.
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      ragualr check raise is fine( and here u not raise as bluff but to protect if he has something like KQ, he also might call with draws and overcards if he is a fish, maybe he called with conected suitors so he had and 8.
      if u say he is agressive and often bet and raises with air, bet\raise maybe more profitable in the long run( u make kindda small weak bet the aggrssive player sees it as weakness and makes a large raise u then shove and he might call with weaker hands then cause he will feel opot commtited if he had a semibluff)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I you want to end hand right there then I think c/rai is fine, just you never get called by worse hands. You may fold out Jx or TT, so I think it is fine, but you can also try out some other moves.
      1) c/c to turn your hand into bluff catcher and then c/rai turn if lower than 9x card comes
      2) lead out yourself and then shove turn, although not sure if players are willing to fold there Jx, looks also quite strong. Also good if A/K or another overcard comes which makes calldown difficult to Jx

In general you played your hand and if you were willing to play it for stacks pf I think postflop is also well played