Using old account

• jeeves666
      jeeves666
      Basic
      Hello,

Just created a new account at Pokerstrategy and am not interested in the starting capital, have a well going account at Full Tilt. However, I would like to participate in all promotions at Pokerstrategy.

So my question is if I enter my Full tilt ID in the Profile settings will it be accepted at Pokerstrategy as a normal account including all StrategyPoints and reward systems?

Thanks in advance!

jeeves
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Unfortunately, you cannot get tracked to pokerstrategy at Full Tilt if you already have an existing account. You could however try e-mailing them and asking for a rakeback deal as they are likely to forward you to their preferred affilliate. You can however still take advantage of the first deposit bonuses and promotions at other poker rooms, such as pokerstars etc.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • jeeves666
      jeeves666
      Basic
      Thanks for the quick answer. Problem is I am in China a lot and the only room where you can play properly is full tilt... (at least without going around the big firewall with extra progs (which normally slow down the speed enormously) and lead to a lot of disconnects...)

Maybe I pay out my old account, close it, create a new one over this site. Its just a lot of hassel.... and I lose my full tilt points, and I am not sure if I can use the same ID stuff because of the sign up bonus.

Anyway will check with Full tilt if there is any possibility.

Thanks again
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello jeeves666,

we also have a Chinese community

They can answer your question regarding available poker rooms much better.

Good luck,
      Hannes