$6.82
      CO:
      $4.00
      BU (Hero):
      $5.63
      SB:
      $8.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, K.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB folds, BB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.28.

Flop: ($0.82) T, A, 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.62) J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.77, BB calls $0.77.

River: ($3.16) 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.12, BB calls $2.12.

Final Pot: $7.4.

27/16/1.5/ 46hand

PRE: stand open/ and here i like my call i keep worst Ax, draw spade itd.

Flop: perfect. - he c.bet 100% range, so i just call that keep his worst hand but. If he have AT+ and i call and comes flush he did want plays about whole stack, but this flop if i rasie he can put me FD and shoves what do you think?

Turn: okej he check probably PP or Ax, maybe set he did want shove so he c/c for flullhousa. So i bet small 1/2 pota becouse i doubt that he want callnac big bet this turn with TPGK even if he has two pairs.

River: i bet 2/3 becouse if he call 1/2 he call always 2/3, maybe he call even big pot bets what do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I think it's ok, but I would raise flop as I'm looking for a way to get it in asap.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Nh again. I wouldn't raise the flop. I think it's better to let him bet AQ, AJ,maybe even worse TPs, worse FDs, gutshots, medium PPs and so on.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      If you raise and give him enough odds to call, he will do that with worse flushes anyway and I doubt he's going to instantly fold Ax after a raise here. He may fold some low pp's, but he won't bet them either on later streets most likely. Stacks are so deep that raising makes it easier to get it in eventually.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      If you raise and give him enough odds to call, he will do that with worse flushes anyway and I doubt he's going to instantly fold Ax after a raise here. He may fold some low pp's, but he won't bet them either on later streets most likely. Stacks are so deep that raising makes it easier to get it in eventually.
      This. Remember that keeping worse hands in is only valuable as long as you can get value out of them. If villain isn't going to keep valuebetting them or bluffing with them, it's worthless to drag out the action. The hands you get value from on that board are mostly worse Ax hands and spade draws, all of which you benefit to raise the flop against unless they're capable of folding them, which you shouldn't expect people at nl4 to be. You'll get it in freerolling against other AK hands and against worse Ax/flushdraws hands with them drawing almost dead.

The only reason you might want to not raise there is because his flop cbet looks so weak it's somewhat likely he has absolutely nothing, but again, you can only get value out of nothing if he bluffs with it, and people already scared to make a decent c-bet on the flop usually won't continue to bluff on the turn.

Hope it helps.