$5.36
      UTG1 (Hero):
      $5.00
      UTG2:
      $8.31
      MP1:
      $3.26

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with J, J.
      Hero raises to $0.15, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.15, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.15, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.52) 8, T, K (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, MP1 calls $0.30, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($1.12) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $1.12, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.12.

I think I should bet the turn as I have an OESD and was the preflop aggressor... not 100% sure.
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Yeap, agree to you with betting the turn again, because you got some more equity. I doubt he's calling many worse hands here, but I don't like c/c because you give initiative away and overall that could make some strange situations on river if you hit as you can't really c/c potted turn and bet out river on cards like Ax/9x that make obvious straight, he will fold too often and that makes turn call -EV.
      C/f river ofc.
      Just my humble opinion.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      Yeap, agree to you with betting the turn again, because you got some more equity. I doubt he's calling many worse hands here, but I don't like c/c because you give initiative away and overall that could make some strange situations on river if you hit as you can't really c/c potted turn and bet out river on cards like Ax/9x that make obvious straight, he will fold too often and that makes turn call -EV.
      C/f river ofc.
      Just my humble opinion.
      +1
      I like also betting turn, since you keep up aggression, he might fold there even weak Kx hand and you don´t have to worry about facing potsize bet maybe on worse hands