[NL20-NL50] NL10 KQ sb vs bb

• N0pr3s3n7
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.7) 6, 9, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BB raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.80.

Turn: ($3.3) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.60, Hero raises to $4.85, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.9.

villian is:
      40/13/19/221 vpip/limp/pfr/hands
      3/0/x/x 3bet/fold to3bet/x/x
      1/43 agr.f./fold BB to steal

I'd consider him never min raising there a set as the board is super heavy draw and we are 200bb deep.His min raises here are most of the times draws and probably combo draws which i'm not really ahead but i'd consider a T giving him added equity to his draws and probably a OESD+pair or even a straight with 78 as he will probably stack off.Also i'd consider a K/Q for almost clean outs or at least a showdown value.On the turn I like letting him bet most of the times as if I bet he will be calling there all his draws probably but he will NEVER call them to a raise.As i don't see a set or probably even 2 pairs in his range after min raising here I think my play is right? All opinions are appreciated.
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      I would fold it on flop. He has 1 AF and you are chasing gutshot + two overcards while he could have JQ/JK easily. If called the flop, I wouldn't raise turn, because 6h can't change much here and if he raised flop I tend to believe he will shove or at least call the turn. I think it's overplayed against such a passive opp.
      Correct me if I'm thinking totally wrong way.
    • Kaitz20
      I think you see there sets and two pairs, since his af is quite low
      If you want to make move, it is fine and should work sometimes especially against players who doesn´t want to stack off just one pair hands