$2.00
      BB:
      $4.02
      CO:
      $1.66
      BU:
      $4.11

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
      CO raises to $0.04, BU folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.1) 6, J, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0.1) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

River: ($0.6) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.37, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.6.
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I 3bet pre against CO there all day long.

On the turn it's really weird. Call there is OK but b/f river is better than c/f.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      3bet seems fine, because minraise sucks and BB can easily call with marginal holding as he has cheap call against two opps.
      As played checking back is fine, but I would lead turn because I still expect him to cbet flop with any hand that hit, so ten to exclude AJ/A8 and most likely also A6. He may have enough worse holdings here, including FD, SD, worse Ax.
      So I'm getting in on turn if possible.
      As played Q sucks on river and he made overbet on turn already, but pot is not so big overall and I'm not ready to inflate it and play b/f or b/c, so I tend to just c/c reasonable bet if he decides to bluff here and he may still bet worse hands. Against such a overbet I would fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      3bet seems fine, because minraise sucks and BB can easily call with marginal holding as he has cheap call against two opps.
      As played checking back is fine, but I would lead turn because I still expect him to cbet flop with any hand that hit, so ten to exclude AJ/A8 and most likely also A6. He may have enough worse holdings here, including FD, SD, worse Ax.
      So I'm getting in on turn if possible.
      As played Q sucks on river and he made overbet on turn already, but pot is not so big overall and I'm not ready to inflate it and play b/f or b/c, so I tend to just c/c reasonable bet if he decides to bluff here and he may still bet worse hands. Against such a overbet I would fold.
      +1
      I also prefer 3-bet pf and leading out myself on the turn and river