BB: $36.48
      UTG: $25.00
      UTG+1: $26.91
      MP: $34.76
      CO: $63.84
      Hero (BTN): $25.00
      SB: $24.75

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with T :heart: J :club:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.40, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) T :club: A :spade: 4 :spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.75) T :spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG+1 bets $2.50, Hero raises to $7.50, SB folds, UTG+1 raises to $12.50, Hero folds

I called this small raise cause Utg was big fish - 91/65 af 6
      So should i ship it on the turn? Against him its kind a tight fold?
      One option is bet flop but he is capable to bluff turn with entire range so i think my check isnt bad.
  • 6 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      You raise the turn and fold to his reraise ???? ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:

Why do you raise him to bluff him ? what do you expect to happen ?You want him to fold or what ?
    • nurmalna
      nurmalna
      Bronze
      My aim was to protect and understand where i stand when he reraise i asume he has always flush there. When i call and river is blank I have hard to fold this.
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by nurmalna
      My aim was to protect and understand where i stand when he reraise i asume he has always flush there. When i call and river is blank I have hard to fold this.
      doesn't his betting size tell you he has the flush already without rerising you.Call turn and call river is the best line here.If you raise you can't fold vs 91 vpip fish he can be holding even T2 there.
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      I dont ever believe he has a flush there, its more likely an Ace that he is afraid of a flush. but I would call the turn regardless, you are IP and if he checks river you saved alot of money, even if he bets small you save alot. with those stats I would never 3bet fold there, there's no point in bluffing out a fish, if you have a value hand, 3betting him i doubt is a good line, even if u have value, let him bluff you all the streets, rather then making him a tough decision to call or shove. c/c c/c c/c or even c/r AI river if no spade shows up.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Silver
      I think the hand is wp. On turn villain could easily have boat or flush and his min3bet on turn makes me think he's more likely to actually have a boat. I don't think he's ever bluffing on turn when he overbets and 3bets a reraise, even though his AF is 6. Pending on my mood I'd either play call on turn or raise/fold just as OP did. Raise/fold might even be better since you don't get tough river decisions.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I prefer betting flop, since I think players usually doesn´t have there anything or often has worse hands than yours, which you should get value from
      Since he overbet i also like calling turn and calling river, since you see flush quite often
      Once you raise you likely have to call him down