$5.06
      BB:
      $1.54
      MP2:
      $1.76
      MP3:
      $1.96

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, 9.
      CO posts deadblind, MP2 raises to $0.06, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB raises to $0.10, MP2 calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.33) 5, 8, 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.10, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.53) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

River: ($0.53) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.53.
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Seems fine to me, you can't fold flop against such a small bet on this flop. I may not bet the river as I expect him to bet turn with 66/77 and I don't see any worse hands which could call there.
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      yeh couldn't fold on the flop.. but do u think detting river is fine?
      played WA\WB, on the river i bet mostly to block so that he wont bet big and have to fold+ there might be some weaker hands that might still call, cause this K isnt a scare card and it may look as i am trying to represent it to scare.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I don't see that as WA/WB and I wouldn't bet river, because K hits his range and I don't wanna really get raised here + I don't see hands that could call me there. I suppose you called pre mostly for set value against two opps, so just try to get to showdown now and be happy.
      I may be wrong in my thoughts, but hopefully it will help you see this hand a bit different.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I don't see that as WA/WB and I wouldn't bet river, because K hits his range and I don't wanna really get raised here + I don't see hands that could call me there. I suppose you called pre mostly for set value against two opps, so just try to get to showdown now and be happy.
      I may be wrong in my thoughts, but hopefully it will help you see this hand a bit different.
      It's fine. I wouldn't discount check/calling entirely since it's possible for villain to show up with all sorts of random bluffs in that spot, like busted draws he checked back on the turn or pretty much anything he feels like bluffing now whereas he didn't on the turn, fish use bet/check/bet lines as bluffs more often than us because they think street-by-street. I don't really see much of a point in blockbetting, when there is virtually no value in the bet it's usually just a bad excuse when you're afraid to take a check/x line.

Hope it helps.