Rush Poker Sick!!!

• Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      So i am 15$ in game A K raise 1$ guy calls flop:A 5 10 rainbow i raise 2 he push all in i know that he had set but i call him and she shows 55..

Next Hand:AA raise 2 get one call flop Q J 3 i raise 5$ guy push all in i call he show's 33 in hand ohhh sick.....
  • 4 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      poker can kick ya in the teeth sometimes
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by Zer0Maker
      he push all in i know that he had set but i call him and she shows 55..

good play,u call when u know ur behind and then make a thread about it

well played
    • Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      Always set crush my good hands but its poker...
      Yesterday i lost with AA Flop:A33 4 4 guy push all in i call he shows poker 3 lol:)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Variance is standard in poker, bad beats, suckouts, etc. happen to all of us, every day. If you use good enough bankroll management, you should not really care about these (these WILL happen), just keep playing and make sure that you play +ev in the long run. Of course if you have reads on oponent's plays, you can always just click the fold button, don't stick to your monster hands when you know that you're beat.

Again, if you stick to bankroll management, you won't really care about the suckouts that much anyways as your bankroll will be big enough to cover up the short-term losses/downswings which will happen.

Make sure you play your A-game and try not to complain too much about the losses in this forum as you will most likely get flamed. Feel free to use the Downswing reports forum for any major downswings :) .

Best regards,

Primzi.