Most consistent winning event in poker

• 5 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      All you wish to know and more can be found here:

[Edited by Primzi] - Breach of Forum Rules

Please refrain from posting advertising/affiliate links, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi JHTAN

We used to have a ticker on this site that tracked player volume but I can't find it ATM... in any case it is something like:

PokerStars > FullTiltPoker > PartyPoker/iPoker > daylight (aka our other partner rooms).

@oblitron: nice work helping out but we can't post links to sights that operate as our competitors (ie contain links that advertise poker rooms). I trust you understand. :f_grin:
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Waiboy, I totally understand. I just thought it was sort of OK since there are numerous references in the forums to that other site that adds up to 4. Anyway, won't happen again.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblitron
      Waiboy, I totally understand. I just thought it was sort of OK since there are numerous references in the forums to that other site that adds up to 4. Anyway, won't happen again.
      You are allowed to mention 2+2 (there is a pokerstrategy forum there after all), but please do not link it as it still is a site that contains affiliate links.

As for the ticker about the poker sites activity, I remember seeing it not so long ago... I guess it was removed due to not having rights to show it or because it simply got too complicated with the large amount of new pokerstrategy partners.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi oblitron,

As Waiboy has already said, many thanks for your understanding and help regarding outside links, it's really appreciated.

We always try to tolerate mentions to the "site that adds up to 4" (love what you did there ;) ) as long as they are in context, i.e. you're providing important information to members that isn't currently available anywhere on PokerStrategy.
      This is the only site with affiliate links that we do tend to allow however, mentions of other websites with affiliate links would be edited out.

You are of course welcome to copy & paste the text of any information into the forum using the [*quote]text[/quote] (without the *). It's just mentions of the website name or links to it that we unfortunately have to remove.

Thanks again,

Bart

Edit: lol, you don't see a mod for a while and then several turn up at once :D